Does Anybody Twitter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSMFarm

Reaction score
Hey, I just talked to another "horsey" friend of my and they are asking does anyone twitter. I thought that it might be fun to start a mini horse twitter. I am SSMFarm on Twitter too.

What exactly is Twitter? I've heard talk of it but i've never actually looked into it...it is like facebook or ?

What exactly is Twitter? I've heard talk of it but i've never actually looked into it...it is like facebook or ?

No it is quicker. My big horse friends use it to put quick posts about foals, wins, quick questions etc. For those who use cell phones it is great in the barn at shows etc. For the web it is just another form of communication and thankfully so much faster than email. It is easy to join no drawn out applications. Just a blank space for your comment. Check it out www.twitter.com I started the mini horse connect at SSMFarm and now folks are just looking me up and press follow. That way it keeps us all linked.

Latest posts

Back