Do you know of any foals by my mare?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hessel

Reaction score
I am looking for names and possibly pictures of horses out of my mare Alamos Russians Spring Tea 528031110118027 born 22.7.2000.

I only know of the three born here in DK after she was imported, and would really like a chance to see more (if there are any).

Please help!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, she is gorgeous! Do you drive her? What association (s) is she registered with? I am sure you can look up her breeding report?

There are 6 of her foals registered in AMHA. I don't know the owners, but perhaps someone can view the attachment, and help with letting you know information about the current registered owners. Sorry I can't be more help.

~~Diane

ALAMOS RUSSIANS SPRING TEA.pdf

Attachments

• ALAMOS RUSSIANS SPRING TEA.pdf
    170.8 KB · Views: 152
That's fantastic! Thanks so much

I started her in the cart this fall and she moves gorgeously. Hasn't done a thing but have babies until now, so the lady knows what she wants and doesn't.. I'll be starting her in what relates to CDEs in the spring before she goes on maternity leave, and hope for a breed show in the summer. I am thinking country pleasure?

Latest posts

Back