Do you have a mini mentor?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is Alice Nelson...the best friend of all my horses and me...and a great farrier!

Lois

Hands down, my #1 mini mentor is my REO!!!!!!! I LOVE ROBIN, she has provided me with a wealth of knowledge as well as a one of a kind friendship that I just cherish. ( I know, Robin, I get busy and I don't write as often as I should, I'm sorry) If it hadn't been for Robin, I really do not think I would have made it through my Cookie Monstah's pregnancy and birth! She is one of the sweetest, most understanding, patient and kind people that I have ever had the priviledge of "knowing". Though we have never met face to face, I would trust her to save my bacon in ANY situation! (And you never know, Robin, we may just meet before the end of this year
default_wink.png
: ) I just love this lady and everything about her
default_wub.png
:

Wow Jodi!
default_wub.png
: I'm blown away by your kind words! (I'm in tears!) I don't even know what to say. It means a lot to me to help people if I can. Anyone, any time.

It would be awesome to get to meet you! Don't tease me girl! :saludando:

:aktion033: Mr. Seabrook Smith, My old buddy Holly Everding, my paternal grand father Avery who trained racing trotters and pacers and Walking horses and mules.

Gosh, where to start! I have several and don't want to leave anybody out. I think everybody has something that I can learn from them.

There are 2 that I consider my very best friends and I can ask them anything and get a honest answer and that is Robin (REO) and Clara (walter). Both gave me tons of support when I needed it and listened to me when my heart was broken.

Robin is the only one of the forum members that has met my special girl Lady.

Bonnie Fogg has helped both me and my Lady more than she will ever know and I will be eternally grateful to her.

Clara has been a wonderful friend and I can ask her anything, anytime.

Becky and Charlotte also have helped me and been very patient with my questions.

Every one of the forum members that I have met have been super!

I don't post often but I do lurk often! I have learned a lot from this forum. If I left anybody out, please know that I don't leave you out in my heart.

I know that the first time I started with miniatures (1979) there was no one to talk to about them, I learned a lot the hard way. There was nobody to tell me the difference in their special needs and the needs of the big horses that I had always had, and I made a lot of mistakes.

When I did decide to get back into minis, this forum was a huge help to me.

Mary

Great Question!!!! :aktion033:

My number one *mini-mentor*,...was ,....and ALWAYS will be ,....A very special friend named Sue,...you know who you are!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

but,...there are a kind few on here who have also been giving me great advice and who NEVER tires of me,......

from the very bottom of my heart,..... Thank you to all of you :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: ,.....and there are a few!!!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back