Do you all have a "stash" of crafting items?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I am concentrating on using my stash fabric....I am buying some long wanted books of quilt patterns. I am really looking hard at appliqué and getting lots of new ideas for the fabric that I bought and now cannot remember what I had planned for it.

Lois

i got my glasses last week and got to DRIVE MY CAR. now i can see all the dust and dirt! still have some meds in my system that i am not to happy about. daughter #1 gave me a pair of my grandsons pants to repair. daughter #2 gave me a couple of kits-one is a pair of boot socks to "color" and the other is a needle work horse head. i better get busy on all of the above before nice weather hits when i want to be outside.

p.s.i participated in a "spook clinic" partially sponsored by the aamhc on sat. wonderful experience for me and my current driving horse-sully. if any of you get a chance to do theis-GO FOR IT.

YES!! So glad to hear that you are back to enjoying life and seeing what you were missing. Please share your projects as you work on them.

Sounds like the "spook clinic" was fun!

Lois

I am planning another quilt top. This one just popped in my mind and I spent a little while yesterday planning. I have the center block and have planned the placement of the blocks. Picked out fabric for some of it and going to wing it on some of it where I could go dark or could go light. Think I will piece the blocks then lay it out and decide at that point on the rest of the fabric..

Going to use mostly stash fabric but I really wanted to replace a black on black cotton fabric that I plan to use. It is one of my favorite fabrics (black stars on black) and I can no longer get it. It makes a great binding on quilts. I was just disappointed with the current black on black fabrics available. Hoping it is just the fabric sites I am looking at. I bought this about five years ago at a local quilt shop so it is probably not made anymore. Hope I find something similar.

Lois

Latest posts

Back