Do Any of you have MarJac or Windrider horses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorrie & Frank

Reaction score
It's been a year and a half since Margie Wood of MarJac Miniatures died. We were best friends and my daughter Scarlett and I miss her so dearly. When she was becoming ill we had to help disperse her horses and our horses that were there. We know where a number of them are, but we would love to have an update, even a picture or two if you have one. Thank-you so much!

Hello, We have MarJacs Impressive Dixie Belle, and still LOVE her, she has the sweetest personality. I actually spoke to Marjie shortly after her first foal was born so she would know how she was doing, this was shortly before Marjie passed, she seemed extremely thankful that I had updated her. I know it was hard for her to part with all her babies, so tried to keep her updated on DIxie. You can go to my website, then Mares page to see her, and her foal is listed on the Ozzy Foals page. Her foal is now owned by OkieDaez miniatures in Oklahoma and has a wonderful home also. Dixie is expecting her 2nd foal this summer, and we are very excited.

I don't know what horses your looking for updates on specifically. However, I do know for a fact that "WindRiders Uniquely Diabolical" is owned by a lovely woman named Jennifer Miller that resides in Austin. She just loves him and he's just as HAPPY as can be to run her beautiful 5 acre property along with (2) gorgeous little mare's that she selected from our program.

I'm not certain if she's gelded him or not. When I spoke with her last she was considering doing so based on my suggestion. But either way he's a HEALTHY, HAPPY HORSE.....

Oh it is so nice to hear they are doing well! For some reason we all worry a little about foals that have gone out in the world! THanks for those updates! They are all in such good homes! Makes me feel a little closer to Margie!

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand completely and have managed to keep in contact with ALL my buyers so I can keep tabs on our horses that we've placed with them.

Mar Jac Moon Walker is doing well the last time I had an update. He is owned by Susan Sooters in the TX panhandle and her trainer is Becky Schulz (Redrock) so from time to time when I talk with Becky I alway ask how the "Walker Man" is doing. Lost track of Mar Jac Moonchaser after Jan sold him to the Clough's I believe.

Walker is one little horse that I wish I had never parted with. He was such a special boy and will always have a special place in my heart right along side Margie. I miss her a lot also. She had a wonderful breeding program.

Latest posts

Back