Do any of you do the "Black Friday" thing?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd and I usually hit up Walmart and Kohls, sometimes Target and the Eddie Bauer warehouse that is close to us as they have fabulous deals. Usually there are just one or two things in there that we are looking for specifically. We run in, grab them and run back out! I wouldn't do it without Todd - he's 6'6" tall so he can see over people and grab things easily! I usually stand in a central location and guard the cart and send him out to get everything! We enjoy having the time to ourselves and usually make a day of it now that our girls are old enough to be home alone for a while.

However, I hate how they are starting earlier and earlier. I do not want to go out on Thursday night to get the good deals and I refuse to do it. I think it's wrong. That day should be a holiday for everyone.

Barbara

I haven't read all the posts. But it really bothers me that Walmart is opening at 8pm on Thursday. Thanksgiving should be for family. Anyone else feel this way?

I haven't read all the posts. But it really bothers me that Walmart is opening at 8pm on Thursday. Thanksgiving should be for family. Anyone else feel this way?
YES!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ever done it before but jumped right in today
default_smile.png
got some amazing deals too!

Back