Did you guys watch ER tonight?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_sad.png
default_sad.png
default_bye-sad.gif
default_pray.gif

I totally forgot about it. Saw the last 30 seconds. I hope I can watch it online. I did well remembering that Survivor was on!

ER, not Gray's Anatomy, ErikaS.

Dummy me...a two hour premier of 'Survivor' put the 'original' CSI(Las Vegas) up against the season opener of ER, and I somehow had in my head that the CSI episode was also the season opener, so I was trying to flip back and forth, and missed the very first few minutes of ER, and don't know exactly what happened then...when I realized that the CSI was most definitely one I'd seen before, I watched only ER. I sobbed my way through almost the entire second half; it was VERY emotional...but compelling, as ER usually is.

Looking forward to this year, as 'old friends' will be seen again, either 'in the flesh'(Carter) or, I'd guess, flashbacks...

Always, a quality show!

Margo

I missed the first few minutes due to putting laundry away. I can't believe that Greg is gone...it was such a moving one.

default_sad.png
I came in a little late and missed the start, sooo sad. Can you tell me what happened to cause his injuries?

WARNING: This is a "tell" about the first episode of ER, so if you don't want to know what happens before you see it, read no further!!
default_mlala.gif

Horseplay, there was an explosion on the ambulance that Pratt was riding in. That is how he got his injuries.

YES, and I cried I am sure, 1/2 if not 3/4 of the way through ithe entire show!
default_crybaby.gif
I was so upset. I knew that was coming by the way it looked at the end of last season, but I was really hoping it was going to be Sammy in the ambulance and not Pratt, since they were bickering back and forth over who it would be. Then when I saw the explosion coming up, I was so hoping it was Sammy that ended up going. My sister assured me Pratt was OK, as she saw him on the previews. She did mention he was throwing up blood, so I told her he was likely going to die of internal injuries. Now it is looking like Abby and Luca are going to be going next week too?! I never saw the previews, but again, that is what my sister said they showed for 2 weeks from now. (One show and ALREADY they are skipping episodes! What happened to the good old days where they made enough NEW episodes to run the entire season and then only used the reruns in the summer/off season?!
default_wacko.png

Mona, thank you, it had me wondering. I am not that 'up' on TV but do watch ER, they are skipping episodes? geesh

Ooops, Duh!!!
default_wacko.png
Well, I missed both shows and I missed seeing my lover Luca(no, he doesn't know we are lovers, yet.)...In fact, I think I've missed every season opener ( my job kinda sucks that way) of almost all of my favorite shows- except I saw some of "Heroes".

Mona, thank you, it had me wondering. I am not that 'up' on TV but do watch ER, they are skipping episodes? geesh
I don;t watch TV much at all either, but I HAVE to watch ER and Medium each week! Everything else I can live without. That is pretty much all I watch on TV with the exception of the news or whatever my husband may be watching if I happen to be in the room. I never actually turn the TV on for anything other that ER, Medium or very occassionally to watch a movie. And yes, I guess they are already skipping next week.
default_no.gif
(so my sister said anyway)

Back