Did you get the Foal you Wanted and is it a Keeper?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have had 2 fillies so far and both are keepers
default_smile.png
We still have 2 more to go.

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

We're still waiting for our one, her due date was the 19th . I work at the barn and now I'm out of school so when she starts showing signs I start camping out
default_smile.png
I've had a few dreams of what the baby looks like and its a sorrel frame overo if they are correct!

Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva

3-30-07-8.jpg

This girl is a "Keeper" and will be shown at the Nationals in Futurity. We were hoping for a leopard appaloosa filly and we were blessed with 3 colorful fillys and a shetland colt this season. The other two filly's are being offered but it won't break my heart if they end up staying at our place, and perhaps take them to Tulsa as well. We really like what we produced this spring and might just keep the other fillys afterall ...showing them and give some of the other horses a vacation next year. These girls will melt your heart for sure, super sweet.

Coventry Lanes Image of a Superstar

Agnus4-29-07.jpg

Image is super friendly and loves to show off like her sire, she would rather be with people than the other miniatures.

Coventry Lane's Foxy Lady

CameoFilly6.jpg

Foxy is very spirited and love to run with her tail in the air as well, she has the bluest eyes with having the black eyeliner, she will be smokey black from the way the hair is looking underneath.

The only thing that could be better than our half shetland Lilly would be to have a aspc amhr filly out of either Abby or Shirley. a black and white filly from Bailey which will be half shetland by pedigree but since I hardshipped Bailey I know she is part hackney also so that baby will trot. So Yes I guess Lilly is a keeper until I see if the other girls have fillies that I like better! lol hope that makes sense.

Lyn

Sigh, if only he were a she, but as much as I keep rechecking, no miracle sex change. He and his mom have to go. I really want to keep him, but just can't justify another boy.
MensesColt4.jpg

This girl is definitely a keeper! Redrock Bella Rosa by Harts Tip Top Flash and out of Adventure IIs Belle Of The Ball. This is the first foal for 13 yr old maiden mare Belle and if this filly is any indication of what she is going to keep producing, it's going to be hard to part with any of them!
default_smile.png

4-07BellaRosa.jpg

Hoping for warmer weather for clipping and new pictures of all the foals so far. Flash has done a tremendous job with his foals this year. They are all stunning! :aktion033:

Waiting on a Buckeroo - LK Supreme cross now. Maybe tonight???

I was going to keep this foal no matter what it was (colt or filly). It happened to be a filly and she happened to be absolutely stunning. It's my first foal (big or small) and so I feel really lucky. There will be full body clip pics soon! This is Addison (Jolly Rancher's Gumdrop).

8.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

well here is my keeper and she looks nothing like anyone else posted so far :bgrin

P3220006.jpg

would have loved a spotted baby but since all future donkey foals born here will be out of my own resident jacks, i won't be keeping any more... Ellie Mae and her counterpart (Betty Jean was due in April but still has not foaled) are the only two donkey foals to be born here that i could possibly keep. if Betty Jean has a girl it will be a keeper too
default_wub.png
:

And our last filly, Star Ridge Acres Lily Blue Too, a perlino is going to be too tall for us so she is for sale. If she where smaller, I guarantee she'd be a keeper also!!
default_yes.gif
:

lilybodyweb.jpg

Thanks for letting me share and gush over my babies!!
default_wub.png
:
If money were no object and we weren't so far apart; I'd be doing some fast talking to get my husband to let me bring this girl home. I would to add a double dilute mare to my program, some day; and this little girl is very nice. [How tall is too tall for your program?]

default_wub.png
:
Thanks for the nice compliment! We were really blessed and surprised!!! :new_shocked: But we REALLY love the tiny, tiny ones and this girls has legs for days! And I know most people prefer that, but we're really trying to come up with tiny ones that are correct and proportional. My guess is that Lily will mature under 34" and probably in the 32.5-33" area. And obviously, based on our asking price, it won't depress us to keep her!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks again!

Well my keeper is still in the womb at about 355 days and it's driving me nuts, this mare has never gone this long
default_wacko.png
:

But I really love this filly so she just might need to stay here. She is so dainty, the smallest little girl I've ever had born. wish I had better pictures, but will soon.

[attachmentid=5][attachmentid=7]

MVC_051S.JPG

MVC_054S.JPG

I am keeping my one and only filly EVER born here on Ladybug Farm!!!
default_wub.png
: This is Ladybug's Impressive Rose, Rose for short.

Rose1.jpg

Rose5.jpg

I'll be clipping her face and a little of her neck soon!! I'll be sure to update her photos
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Very happy with my foals this year, here are my keepers......

RJR's China Doll

China.jpg

RJR's Miss B. Haven

IMG_2229MediumWebview.jpg

RJR's Foxy Roxy

FOXYROXYMediumWebview.jpg

Our "first" baby is Erica's CrossCountry Bella Mia and she's definitely a "keeper" or in this case a "purchase!" Bella was born Jan 29th.

bella3weeks.jpg
Parmela, I just LOVE this filly to DEATH! Erica always has such gorgeous babies, I would die twice just to have a tiny filly like Bella!! (Erica - HINT! lol!)

Well we had another keeper! This is another filly sired by our Orion son, Slate out of Jolene a pintaloosa. This is a repeat breeding and last year we got a super refined pintaloosa colt that will be a future herd sire here. This year we got this wonderful little filly.

joleneslatefillywalkrightBEST4dy507.jpg

joleneslatebothwalkwodfence1std507.jpg

Thank you Slate and Jolene!

This is our 1st foal this year & she is a keeper,

AMHR Supreme Dream N Color

Black & white tovero pintallousa filly with blue eyes. cjmm

3 weeks old
e9413b9a.jpg

e9413b81.jpg

Latest posts

Back