Did you ever wonder if....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMMack

Reaction score
all the people who say so many wonderful things about Erica's horses are exaggerating because they sound too good to be true????

I am here to tell you that NO! they are NOT! exaggerating!!!!! :new_shocked:

HOLY BUCKETS!!! They are SOOOOOO much better in person than even Erica's beautiful pics of them!!!!

We got our little "Erica's To Infinity and Beyond" (aka "Peanut") home last night, and let me tell you, he just takes my breath away! He is SO much more than his pictures even hinted at!!!! Stunning, absolutely Stunning!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Jill, you were not kidding when you said wait until you see him in person!!! It was LOVE at first sight!!!
default_wub.png
: What a delicate little Angel he is! HUGE doe eyes, the longest, thickest lashes I have ever seen, and an incredibly beautiful, dainty head, long, beautiful throatlatch and beautifully arched neck, flat topline, straight legs, oh my, I could just go on forever! And Color??? OMG!!!
default_wub.png
:

But the most important thing was, that that little horse, who had been confined in a trailer for 3 entire days, came right up to us and let me love and hug on him and just leaned right into me so trustingly!!! I absolutely ADORE him!!!
default_wub.png
:

Nope, no one is exaggerating about Erica's horses one little bit, and I am just so proud to have one here to Love!! Thank You Erica, for entrusting us with your little Buckskin Boy, we just could not be happier!!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy

(I couldn't get good pics last night, but will try for some today!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup it's true. I got to meet some of Erica's horses on a trailer ride over here. They are much better in person
default_yes.gif
: I especially wanted to reach in and grab Bacardi out for me, but he was on his way to Jill's and she would have noticed him missing. That is one cool little horse.

I'm so happy that you are so thrilled with your new little Peanut.

Best wishes for many years of love and great success.

Sounds WONDERFUL! :aktion033: :aktion033:

I, DO NOT, exaggerate my love for these horses.. I hope to have one one-day! I mean, after seeing what gorgeous young men Destiny and DunIT turned into, who wouldn't? :bgrin

Aww.....So glad he is "home" and safe and sound. I am sure his buddy, MR is missing him. They played all the time ........boys.

Can't wait to see him as he grows up, of course you will have to keep me posted. Shouldn't be too much longer until he has a little silbing, his mom should have hers about the end of this month, though this time it is a Big City baby.

I LOVE
default_wub.png
: Ericas horses!!They are amazing!!I have her website in my Favourites so I can see them all the time!!

Nancy,

I am so happy he's there and now you know him up close and personal!!! I know what you mean and how it feels almost unreal!!! I've been a fan of Erica and her horses for YEARS and had big expectations and was still blown away when I laid in person eyes on DunIT (and those other nags she sold me, too, haha!).

Not only do I think Erica's horses are fabulous beyond words, but you really cannot deal with a more honest and nice person! Not to mention VERY knowledgable. Dealing with her as far as buying horses can spoil a person. If she tells me something is so, then that's the final word. She's always honest and always right
default_yes.gif
:

Can't wait to see pictures of Peanut and I'm so excited for you up there on Cloud 9 :bgrin

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly So Jill!
default_wink.png
:

Erica is just Wonderful to work with, and she produced and provided my very Special Boy to me, I will be forever in her debt!
default_smile.png
It is still hard for me to picture her so young, she is so very mature and knowledgeable!

I have spent the better part of the last 2 days outside playing with my little Peanut, and he just endears himself to me more with each passing minute! I have never met such a trusting soul, he runs and stands behind me when the other horses try to pick on him, and he circles me like a little kitten, rubbing up against me! It is SO DARLING!!!! He follows both Mike and I from stall to stall when cleaning, and you have to watch when you stop or turn around, the little darling is destined to be right behind you! And boy howdy!, does he love to be HUGGED!!!!! (and I love to give them!!!) He is so perfect for me, it is frightening!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy (still floating on Cloud 9! ;))

Nancy,

I am so happy he's there and now you know him up close and personal!!! I know what you mean and how it feels almost unreal!!! I've been a fan of Erica and her horses for YEARS and had big expectations and was still blown away when I laid in person eyes on DunIT (and those other nags she sold me, too, haha!).

Not only do I think Erica's horses are fabulous beyond words, but you really cannot deal with a more honest and nice person! Not to mention VERY knowledgable. Dealing with her as far as buying horses can spoil a person. If she tells me something is so, then that's the final word. She's always honest and always right
default_yes.gif
:

Can't wait to see pictures of Peanut and I'm so excited for you up there on Cloud 9 :bgrin

Jill

I LOVE ERICAS HORSES,IF I HADNT OF BOUGHT MY FILLY ALREADY,I WOULD HAVE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED SHIPPING ONE OVER HERE TO IRELAND, SHES SUCH A GENUINE GIRL... SOOOOO IF YOU ARE MY SECRET SANTA AGAIN THIS YEAR ERICA,{NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK} LOL ILL WANT A BIGGGGGG PACKAGE THIS TIME LOL, :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: GOODLUCK NANCY WITH YOU NEW KID, WERE ARE THE PHOTOS
default_unsure.png
: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back