Diaper Cakes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I am helping a friend with a baby shower, I saw diaper cakes online and thought...oh I can do that....well here we sit with 220 diapers scratching our heads :DOH! . I have searched online for directions but can't seem to find any, just ads to buy them already made. Thanks for any help...
default_yes.gif
Nikki
[/SIZE]

One of my Longaberger customers makes diaper cakes and gets alot if money to do so! Most people dont want to do it themselves but I did one for my friend years ago and I thought it was very neat, so good for you Nikki that you are making your own, your friend will appreicate it so much!!...

Oh gosh I thought you meant a real cake.Something like the cat box cake. Ick!

I was thinking that was just a bit too gross.

But I went and looked at the link. What clever idea.
default_smile.png

220 diapers
default_aktion033.gif
Thats going to be one big cake!! I love the idea! To bad I don't know of anyone having a baby! :DOH!

Joyce

[SIZE=14pt]Izzyandtheminis...too funny...thanks for the link GMAMINIS...Basketmiss, thanks I hope she likes it, I see online they want big money for them, it ended up being much easier then I thought. I changed a few things like I put a roll of paper towels in the middle and I could do 3 layers around it. here's a different link also if anyone else is interested and Southern_Heart it is kinda big
default_biggrin.png
http://www.plan-the-perfect-baby-shower.com/diaper-cake.html
[/SIZE]

Back