DESTINY's Nationals Picture -- He's DRIVING

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great picture Jill! Congratulations! So weird that the results were changed and changed back again!

AWESOME pictures of Destiny! Congratulations Jill and Erica!
default_smile.png

He is a gorgeous driving horse, Jill. Are you guys going to keep driving him? I hope so, would love to see him at Nationals this year!

Congratulations on him doing so well in his first year out. That is a total dream come true. When Flirty won her Reserve National Champ her first year out I thought I died and went to heaven. And yours went even further than that!

Thanks, Sandy, Russ and Amy!!!
cloud9.gif

Amy -- Destiny probably won't be doing much more driving. He's really earned a full retirement. He showed hard and well for four straight years. He really can't add much to what he's already accomplished (National Champion, National Grand Champion / Reserve National Grand Champion, HOF, etc...). I think he's happy to now be just a stallion with his mares
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

He's probably going to our State Club's mini show though just because I want some of my friends to see him in person. He might sign autographs, etc. (LOL!). Other than that little outing, Destiny really doesn't have to do much in life that he doesn't want to do anymore and I'd sure love some more little ones like Piper from him
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny looks great of course!! He sure is a nice stallion.
default_wub.png
So when will you know if he's grand or reserve? I am confused.

Jill Destiny looks so awesome, so fit and attentive to the job at hand. Congratulations on a great accomplishment. I just love him. I would say he is one of those blessings you count everyday! Again congrats on your dynamic Champion.

I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations Jill and Erica!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you, ladies
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Also, I've now heard (through LB message board) that AMHR is putting the places back to where they were originally. So Destiny is the 2008 Reserve National Grand Champion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a big Destiny fan! What a great picture of him. He's such a gorgeous boy!
default_wub.png
Congratulations on his win!!!

Back