DESTINY's Nationals Picture -- He's DRIVING

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]I guess it took me long enough to order this picture!!! But here is one of my favorite horses in the whole wide world, Erica's Echos of My Destiny (HOF). Destiny is co-owned by myself and Erica Killion
love0034.gif
[/SIZE]

There is some confusion related to the Nationals and unqualified horses showing there... Destiny is either the 2008 National Grand Champion or 2008 Reserve National Grand Champion, Western Country Pleasure Driving, 32"-34" -- either way, it's a pretty big accomplishment for him and his very first year driving at shows!!!
party.gif

Many, many thanks to Larry and Merle of Parnell Training Stables for training Destiny, driving him to his fullest potential, and such a big win!!!
love0075.gif

Destiny was the 2007 National Champion in his amateur halter class with Erica, and he has his Hall of Fame in halter, 50+ First Place Wins, umpteen Championships and Grand Championships, yadda yadda yadda
kiss.gif

NOW, Destiny's furry and enjoying his much earned retirement. All he's got to do is make babies for Erica and I, the first of which is already here -- our sweet little buckskin filly by him, WFM's Echos of Sweet Perfection, a/k/a Piper
cloud9.gif

Destiny's really exceeded my initial hopes and dreams for him -- I wouldn't have dared dreamed so big back then! You should see the first picture I saw of him (thank God I listened to Erica as to what she saw as his potential). I just love him so much and am very proud of "Mr. Tude" and thankful that through him, I got such a great friend and horse partner as Erica
thumbup.gif

Thanks for listening and looking at Destiny's picture
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Destiny-----2008-Nationals-Driving-----Small.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]Please Note: Destiny is not one of the horses who's qualification to show at Nationals has been questioned or disputed.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of that horse! He looks great Jill! Congratulations again!

What a pretty boy
default_wub.png
I cant wait to see his babies this year.

Linda

Congrats on his win I know you are very proud! Hard to believe how grown up he is time has gone by so very fast

Jill,

Great picture and congratulations to you and Erica on your national championship. Merle looks great driving him.

Arlene

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!!! A very nice picture and a very nice win!!!!!

Looks amazing! Congratulations....

Liz

Thanks, Ladies!!! Destiny's a big and precious part of "what's happening" around my place these days
love0034.gif

Back