Dels Cowboy ..is it true :-(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
That he passed away in his sleep ?? what a sad loss to the mini world and his human family , so sad

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it is true, one of my friends who is very big in miniature horses in Australia told me that he had passed away. So sad, he was such a beautiful horse, and lived to such a nice age. Not sure how he passed though...

thoughts go out to his owners.

Wow, well he had a full life. So sad to lose another well known name.... hugs to his family and all that loved him.

Yes, Dels Cowboy is gone. It was posted on Facebook a couple of days ago. I got to see him in person about 10 years ago and he was stunning with that beautiful golden coat of his. Another mini icon gone on to greener pastures. RUN BOY RUN in the green pastures of heaven.

I was sorry to hear this too
default_sad.png
We have a Del's Cowboy grandson who is one of our herdsires, and he has produced some beautiful babies for us. I always felt that this was an under rated bloodline as it breeds very correct and truly MINIATURE horses, many under 30" Run free over the Rainbow Bridge beautiful boy.

Latest posts

Back