Definatley a Keeper

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful horse for a beautiful little girl! You can see she is in love already!

SUSAN...You do not know just how much you have just made my DAY !!! This was originally my horse, born on our place rather...with quite a story on her delivery....her dame was really uncomfortable on Sat. morning but just would not lay down and have this baby ...finally after some watching and studying her I ask my vet to take her to our vet that something was badly wrong...he was so aggravated with me of course but took the two little granddaughter and off they went. I had to stay home and help the farrier. After she got there, almost 70 miles the vet examined her and said, "Better thank your wife Clara for this one Walt..." the baby was completely upside down!!! He worked for 45 minutes on this one and finally out it came and he just laid it over in the corner , and since Walt had told him she was due for a boy, he said , "Well there is your stud colt.." I guess Walt was white as a sheet and the vet was more concerned about him at the time than the baby. Well the next day the two granddaughters were out playing with her and I noticed something...I immediately called Walt out and told him , "Look Walt , I have never seen a stud colt with a Vagina like this...!!!!" What a surprise and did the vet get ribbed about that one...!! She was always such a loving horse cause the granddaughters doted on her so much and it makes me so happy to see she is being loved so much!!! Thank you for purchasing her. You might see some pictures of her on my website under the "Fun Photos " with the two little granddaughters., seems I put one on there anyway.

Clara Woodson

Woodson Miniature Horses

www.cwis.net/~walter/
Clara,

Oh thank you for posting that story!!!! I am so glad to have more backround on her....I am heading to your site now to see the Pictures!!! She is a beautiful mare!!! & she is loved so much by not only the little girl but the BIG one too!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Michele

KsCowgirl,

What beautiful pictures! Your little girl and the love she shows for "her" horse is so neat!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great match!

It took me a long time to remember how to log in here but wanted to thank Michele for buying Pocohantas from us and for giving her the perfect home with a little AND a big girl to love her.

Clara, I loved hearing about how Pokey" came into the world. Shortly after getting her from Larry Louise I started to write to you and asking about her. She was so special and a real people lover so I knew she had to have had a special loving home as a foal. We are keeping her son, Chenterra Smoke Signal . Below is his photo. Smoke has the same loving , sweet temperament that Pocohontas has and we are hoping he passes it on to his babies. I think people sometimes tend to forget how important temperament is in horses. Just as important as good conformation (IMO)

Thanks again, Michele for keeping us up to date on Pocohontas.

SmokeImage017.jpg

Chenterra Smoke Signal

Latest posts

Back