Debs (dimimore) Fine After Surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Debs, this is Printscess!!!! Mom let me borrow the computer to tell you I was thinking of you the same way you have been thinking of me over the past 2 years! Yeah, can you believe I'm two now? I'm not a baby any more, even though mom seems to think so. Can you help her with that?

Mom tells me all the time you send your love and I get hugs followed with a,,,,,here's one from Debs. Even though I am bigger now, hugs are still the best.

I thought of delivering a get well message in person, but I need to stay here because all the horses would miss me taking their food, repeatively getting back in line to be brushed, and pushing them out of the way to get to mom and any treats avaliable. I just know they'd miss me too much and I knew you'd understand.

So get well soon, and this time I am sending YOU a hug!

Love, Little Miss Printscess

Dearest Printcess, you know how much I love you and it is hard to believe you are 2 already. You be a good girl for mommy and tell her thank you very much for letting you share a hug with me, Love Debs

Debs so happy you are on the mend and able to sit for at least a minute to let us know you are OK. Continued prayers from here for quick healing.

Nita

Latest posts

Back