Debs (dimimore) Fine After Surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmedMinis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Got the word a little bit ago that Debs came through surgery just fine. She's awake and talking but very drugged so slurring a little bit, but making sense :smt030

Everything went well, so hopefully she will still be coming home tomorrow.

I'll update again later (maybe morning), I'll use this same thread.

That is great to hear! Thanks for updating us.

It is hard to believe they cut people loose so fast these days.

Yeay!!!! :aktion033: Glad to hear she'll soon be home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Lindsey! Have been thinking of Debs all morning.........

She's going to be one sore puppy when she gets home!

MA

yeahhhhhh great news :aktion033: tell her we are all thinking of her!

Glad to hear it all went well. Please give her a gentle hug for me when you can.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Glad to hear everything went well. Thanks Lindsey for taking care of her. Please let her know we are thinking of her and praying for a fast recovery. Corinne

I also had been thinking of her most of the morning and praying everything would go well thank you soooo much for the update. continued prayers for speedy recovery.

:aktion033: Yay!! :aktion033: Please tell her we are thinking of her and to take it easy when she gets home.

:aktion033: I have been sending stuff for the last 2 days.

Keep us informed.

Hugs

Bonnie

Thank you for the update, Lindsay, and thank you for being there with Debs! Give her hugs and lots of love from all of us.

Jodi

Wow I just tuned in! Holy smokes. I'm glad things are going ok. Just got caught up on your other thread and didn't realize all this was happening.

Hey, next time I have surgery, will you guys come over here and babysit me?

I'll send you some really good pack mules!

:eek:

Lindsay, give me a call when you can please!

Thank you for the news Linz! I'm SO glad Debs has you there to take good care of her and the kids. Give her a hug for me please!

{{{hugs}}}

thank you for the update, I hope she recovers very quickly.
default_smile.png

Liz

Thank you so much for keeping us informed, I appreciate it greatly. Hope we hear another good update soon.

Please tell Debs I am thinking of her and sending all healing thoughts,,,,,,and I miss her.
default_wub.png
:

This is such good news! Hope she makes it nome today! Let us know.

:saludando: Hi all :saludando: can't sit too long (ouch) but wanted to say thank you all for the light, the Reiki, the care and prayers. It was a bit harder for me than we figured but I am feeling better and hope to be able to sit longer soon and catch up.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back