deal on yankee candles

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
Let me just start by saying that I love yankee candles, they are my favorite but typically I can't afford them. However, the other day I got this incredible offer from them. If you buy two large jar candles, you can get two free. Now, I'm no rocket scientist, but I couldn't pass this one up. You have to use a promotional code: CATH211 to get the deal. And with flat rate shipping of $5, it's a real deal. So this morning I ordered my four candles. Cost me $60 and some change. I just thought I'd pass this along to anyone else who might like them as much as I do. And, if anyone would like to order an extra one or two for me, I'd be more than happy to supply my physical address (just a thought). LOL

I hope you don't think this is SPAM or anything. It's just a deal. Oh, I forgot to mention you just go to: www.yankeecandle.com

I ordered my four candles and then went to thank hubby for my Christmas gift. He looked a little confused but readily accepted the hug and kiss.

Wouldn't you know we just drove an hour away to our closest Yankee Candle store and bought two of them just this weekend! Wow, what bad timing, as I would have much rather had FOUR of them for the price of two! Hmm...I'll have to think if I want four more! Hahah. Thanks for the tip!

I do believe that Yankee Candles are very good and last a long time. I really like their balsam pine scents and anything cinnamon-y! ~jayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't you know we just drove an hour away to our closest Yankee Candle store and bought two of them just this weekend! Wow, what bad timing, as I would have much rather had FOUR of them for the price of two! Hmm...I'll have to think if I want four more! Hahah. Thanks for the tip!

I do believe that Yankee Candles are very good and last a long time. I really like their balsam pine scents and anything cinnamon-y! ~jayne

Isn't that always the case??? I actually didn't need any, either. But I just couldn't pass up this sort of a deal. I figure they won't go bad so I'll just have a good supply on hand.

Well, on the way home from church today I was telling my husband about this deal and how I wished I had taken advantage of it, thinking the special was now over. He encouraged me to go to the website to see and you know what? The deal is still going and it does it automatically! I put four large jar candles in the 'shopping bag' and the total was $51.98!! That should have been over $100 at regular retail. Sweet! Shipping was a flat $5 and there was a few dollars tax. I really don't need SIX big Yankee Candles (see my previous post!) but now I'll have enough for a couple of years and maybe even part with one or two as gifts.

Thanks so much for the head's up!

Jayne

default_no.gif
Bummer, I picked out four large ones I wanted, but it didn't give me any discount.

Parmela, I am so sorry it's not working for you. I just did it this morning, and I swear all I did was pick four candles and it said the price was $51.98. Did you try putting in that code from earlier in the posting? I feel so bad!

WAIT! When I went there, I actually GOOGLED Yankee Candle, and the link that popped up even says Yankee Candle 2 Free - Buy 2 Get 2 Lg | YankeeCandle.com so get there going through Google instead. I bet it will work!

Jayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Parmela, I am so sorry it's not working for you. I just did it this morning, and I swear all I did was pick four candles and it said the price was $51.98. Did you try putting in that code from earlier in the posting? I feel so bad!

WAIT! When I went there, I actually GOOGLED Yankee Candle, and the link that popped up even says Yankee Candle 2 Free - Buy 2 Get 2 Lg | YankeeCandle.com so get there going through Google instead. I bet it will work!

Jayne

Thanks Jayne, I'll try that one!

Don't you just LOVE deals like this? My four candles arrived in record time. I'm a happy camper. And I'm really glad some of you decided to get in on this deal. I've got candles for at least a year now. Maybe next Christmas they'll make the same offer?? I can only hope.

Latest posts

Back