Darla's official foaling thread.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay oh how lovely!! can't wait to see how SHE looks!! come on miss Darla!
default_biggrin.png

Darla up then back down again... hmmm
default_new_shocked.gif
maybe a breakast baby!

I dont have a missed call..which # did you call....oh wow...did yall just see that super quick up/paw/back down move she just did?

lol...all posting at the same time! Well she just moved... i was gonna say look at stormy, she looked like a little seahorse lying there...she moved tho!

uhg...crazy chicken...get out of there! I swear if they all rush in when she finally does f**l we may just be having fried chicken for dinner!

Jess, Renee (eagle) has lost her internet now, someone is coming to fix but she msgd me to ask you if tomorrow morning you could get your hubby to help you take Darlas temperature? just in case?... might be a good idea...
default_yes.gif

I always tie her and put on her fly spray, check udder, etc in the morning before i let her out. I will try to get her temp. then! I'm beginning to think that all of this "action" was just a ploy to keep me awake so that she definitely gets her breakfast on time. It will be time for it in about 15minutes.

Sorry you didn't get any rest Jessi and thank you for taking her temp, it is important. We will talk when you have done it.
saludando.gif

k! thanks renee! it will be about an hour or so. I usually feed her about 5:45 or so and then let her out around 6:30

Yay Renee is back!!! wow you poor thing Jess, tonight (your tonight ) if she does the same you are going to sleep and we will watch!!

no big deal...i will just take a nap at my desk! I am the boss, who is gonna say anything about it?
default_biggrin.png

Houston we are back!

and gone again

Last edited by a moderator:
lol...my daughter just came in from her dad's house.She asked why the thermometer was on my desk. I told her that I am going to take darla's temp in a few minutes...you should have seen the look on he face! She said "momma, i know how you take a horses temperature and I am NOT putting that thing back in my mouth after that" LOL I assured her that I would buy a new one for us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back