Darla's official foaling thread.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha how cute! Suzie is always doing stuff like that! I have just recently moved the feed bins to the new stable and when I was doing it Suzie was 'helping' me lol anyway had to go and answer a phone call and I came back and Suzie had SOMEHOW gotten the lid off a little feed bin that just happens to have her fave feed in and was having a lovely chomp I was gone maybe 5 min lol the sneaky little thing then as soon as she saw me coming and I yelled out Suzie (I was still a little way away at that stage) she jerks her head up then quickly (as quickly as she can) and trots away toward me nickering lol of course she didn't do anythinig wrong LOL
default_wacko.png

sneaky little things!! are her teats pointing outwards more still?? or the same as earlier?
default_wink.png

good idea Jess!

I think Darla has been chatting to Suzie and PN about how to drag this all on! I better make sure Rivain isn't chatting to them
default_new_rofl.gif

haha how cute! Suzie is always doing stuff like that! I have just recently moved the feed bins to the new stable and when I was doing it Suzie was 'helping' me lol anyway had to go and answer a phone call and I came back and Suzie had SOMEHOW gotten the lid off a little feed bin that just happens to have her fave feed in and was having a lovely chomp I was gone maybe 5 min lol the sneaky little thing then as soon as she saw me coming and I yelled out Suzie (I was still a little way away at that stage) she jerks her head up then quickly (as quickly as she can) and trots away toward me nickering lol of course she didn't do anythinig wrong LOL
default_wacko.png

sneaky little things!! are her teats pointing outwards more still?? or the same as earlier?
default_wink.png

good idea Jess!

default_saludando.gif
OH thats so cute
default_wub.png

I am excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures. I am new to the forum, and I have been reading all these foaling threads, because I have a mare ready to foal anyday. She was bred Sept 17 and 18 2010. I am a nervous wreck, we just bought a security camera, and set it up in my bedroom so I could "spy" on her at night. Hopefully Darla will foal tonight!
default_pray.gif

I am excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures. I am new to the forum, and I have been reading all these foaling threads, because I have a mare ready to foal anyday. She was bred Sept 17 and 18 2010. I am a nervous wreck, we just bought a security camera, and set it up in my bedroom so I could "spy" on her at night. Hopefully Darla will foal tonight!
default_pray.gif

default_saludando.gif
me to iam a nervous wreck i have my first foal in about 6wks Have you posted any photos up of your mare yet

default_pray.gif
oooh can you set her up on marestare? I have my mare set up so pple can watch would love to watch your girl!!
default_smile.png
its $50 a month but is awesome so many ppl watch your mare while you can sleep

and we are all nervous wrecks lol

lucky lodge, Jess, myself and wings all have mares due to foal within the next few months we are going crazy together and are more then happy for you to join lol

p.s can I ask your name? please
default_biggrin.png
thanks or a name we can call you?

oooh can you set her up on marestare? I have my mare set up so pple can watch would love to watch your girl!!
default_smile.png

lucky lodge, Jess, myself and wings all have mares due to foal within the next few months we are going crazy together and are more then happy for you to join lol

default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
Iam thinking about getting marestare is hard to do

default_smile.png

default_biggrin.png
I have been trying to talk my husband into letting me do marestare. It took a lot of coaxing to just get the camera, so I'll keep trying.
default_biggrin.png
In the meantime, i can do pictures. My name is Kara. I have read most the threads for everyone on a "mare watch". Everyone feeling like zombie's. I am so tired, i can only imagine those of you who have waited weeks and even longer I see!

oh Jenny please do put your girl up on Marestare!! would love to see the foal be born!

and Kara it is totally worth it!! use the excuse that you don't want a cranky wife do you hubby? lol

marestare is THE BEST!! don't know what I would do without it !!
wacko.gif
lol

default_saludando.gif
i would love to get marestare but the stable ive got is not really that big ive got the camera and everything....

Lucky Lodge, no one here will judge you bc of the size of your stable, if you have a cam up already you can easily put it on Marestare
yes.gif

I have exciting news this morning!!!! Darla had drops of milk on her teats this morning!!! I tried to get a pic, but it kept coming out blurry. Her ph STILL hasnt dropped any....but i am hoping that it will drop super fast! Here are udder pics form this morning!

Kara and Jenny, please put your girls up on marestare!!!

18-1.jpg

18-2.jpg

OMGoodness!!! Can you believe the difference between yesterday and today?!? All wrinkles are GONE!!! I will be going home frequently to check on her today!! Cassie this gives me great hope that one day soon you will go out to check on Suzie and find that she has developed an udder overnight!!!

17-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

WOW Jess! She really did fill up quickly in a short period of time! I wish you had her on cam to watch
sad.gif
We could keep a good eye on her cause she seems to NEED to be watched now! Keep the updates and pictures coming!
aktion033.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back