Darke County Fair Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be there one day to pick up a show gelding I purchased from the Hardestys but will not be showing any. I turned out all of the show horses after Congress until next year.

Wallstreet Heads Up Sucre - ASPC

5536_1138179969696_1083294008_30436.jpg

We may come and watch but not entered. I did hear though that there are 170 horses entered wowwwwwwwwww.

Great looking gelding Leeana. Love his movement wishing you the best with him.

We will be taking 3 horses.

FFF Entertainer's Knock on Wood (Yearling stallion)

BTF Buck Warrior (Driving gelding)

FFF Entertainer's Academy Award (Weanling Filly)

Leeana,

I agree with Fran. Very nice looking gelding.

Hi Diane and John we will be cheering you on to the winners circle here at home. Wishing you both many blue ribbons

I am coming with my grand-daughter and her "Twister"....she is so excited!! (she just turned 8)

We'll be there with 7 horses. Hope to see everyone there. This is our first time going to this show, but have heard that it is a lot of fun!!!

We will also be there with several, eight to be exact. It is a wonderful fun show, not to mention and CLEAN nice old fashioned good time fair.

We will be there with 8 horses and I am taking my driving horse,,,,,,this is one of the nicest fairs i have ever been to,,,,,,It has the best food>>>>>Yummm,,,,Yummmmm,,,,

hope ro see everyone there,,,,

and oh leeana Nice show gelding,,,I know you will really like him,,,,,

default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

Denise

Latest posts

Back