Could you please vote fo rdaughters video to win trip to Australia Zoo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YasminOaks

Reaction score
Hi. I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I am really hoping to spread the word about my daughters video to win a trip to The Australia Zoo. We need votes really badly.

We have loved The Irwins and The Australia Zoo for over 6 years now ever since we discovered them in the Wiggles video, "Wiggly Safari". We became instant fans. We bought every video we could find of the Crocodile Hunter, and books and even had Crocodile Hunter checks.

We have really dreamed and wished to one day really go to the Australia Zoo. It has been our real dream. Of course I thought it would never really happen, but still almost every day we have talked about it.

This past year we have had so many rough things happen in our life, one right after the other. Then we heard about this contest and thought maybe we would really have a chance.

I bought a one time use video camera from CVS and we had the best time filming. I am so computer illiterate, but a wonderful friend who is a genius put our video online for us.

We have had a lot of votes and at this moment have 719 which is just awesome. The top videos have over 6000 votes already, but we still have a very good chance.

Please if you can view our video and vote for us. You do have to register, but it only takes a minute and is free. You can come back and vote once every hour too. The contest goes until June. We really need all of the votes and help that we can get. I don't seem to know enough people, but please if you can vote for us we would so appreciate it.

I have some really good news. They changed the rules on the Australia Zoo video contest. They are now allowing the TOP 50 VIDEOS to be viewed by Terri and Bindi Irwin instead of just the Top Ten.

To be honest we were feeling that we didn't have a chance to make it into the Top Ten even though we have received so many votes-- thank you everyone so much.

We are just about 20 votes away from making the Top 50!!!!!!!!!

We have until the end of June, which I know means a lot of voting for a long time, but if you guys can do this it really might make these girls dream come true.

We have a real chance.

I don't envy Terri and Bindi as all of the videos are so good. I don't know how you could pick a winner. Everyone did such a great job.

Please we can use all of the help we can get.

Thank you again so much.

Love,

Cathy, Allison and Michelle

Congratulations!

Your video upload, titled 2 cute Florida girls, has been approved.

You can now log in, view and vote for your video at http://freetrip.australiazoo.com.au/?p=watch&v=o4ypnpru

Really cute video!!! Ok...have to register in order to vote. I did that. Now...how do I find the video again to vote for it? This site is really confusing me!!!

Oh thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it. I am so computer illiterate that I am not the best to tell how to find the video again. I know that you can save it to your favorites on the site. When you are on our video there is a place to click to vote and under it is a place to keep it as a favourite. I go on there and log in. Then I click on "watch" and then I click on "favourites" (love the spelling) and then my video comes up. My friend named it for us-- the girls were kind of embarrassed at first as they didn't want to sound like they were bragging, but now they love that she complimented them so much.

Again thank you so very, very much.

Sincerely,

Cathy, Allison, Michelle and Blue's Clues and Twilight the minis

Latest posts

Back