Cubby's New Horse, Jasmine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Art and I fostered her a few years ago. She came back to us a few months ago. We decided to adopt her for Cubby. By Spring he will be to big for Ziggi. Jasmine is a good match for him to go to the next level....

IMG_5768.JPG

IMG_5771-1.JPG

IMG_5774-1.JPG

IMG_5781-1.JPG

IMG_5782.JPG

IMG_5763.JPG

Oh what a sweet looking little mare - just the perfect pair for young Cubby.
default_wub.png

Lovely pictures - Cubby certainly has grown since the last pics of him - and little Jasmine is a lucky girl to have found her way back into your caring hands.
default_yes.gif

Can we please have regular updates of their progress together?

Oh that 5th picture is priceless
default_wub.png
I love Cubby's little hand/finger tucked in that big ole' belt buckle. Hes such a handsome cowboy and Jasmine is darling....how wonderful that you were able to get Jasmine back too. Praying for happy trails ahead for all of you!!
default_wub.png

I'm glad you were able to go to the sale and get a saddle & bridle. Looks good! That lil cowboy is growing up SO fast!!

Those are some wonderful photos and awesome memories! Congrats to all of you on becoming a family together!

I am so glad you decided to adopt Jasmine, she is one lucky little mare. She and Cubby will be a good match for years to come.

I'll bet Jasmine was glad to get back to your place too! She is a sweet natured mare and deserves a good life.

Cubby is adorable

Awww, look at that lil' cowpoke! Darling pics, thanks for sharing!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back