Cross Country Leather & Lace

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainViewMiniatures

Reaction score
I just love this filly - my plan was all my miniatures were to be pintos - but I blew that like almost 3 years (yikes, Debbie, I can't believe it's been almost 3 years!!!!)with Miss Kitty who I got from Dimimore - Miss Kitty is just the sweetest, best looking and great mom and I love her more every day!! But after her, I said to myself, only pintos from now on! Until.... I saw Lacey and was lost once again. Just had to share some pics Belinda sent me - it's killing me that the first time I will see her in person will probably be at the R Nationals. And then there is the decision to make wether to leave her with Belinda to show or bring her home and show her myself! (I know, that's a non brainer!)

So here she is - Cross Country Leather & Lace!!!! A Reflection daughter and Redboy granddaughter!

lace4.jpg

lace5.jpg

And here is an updated picture of Cross Country Redboys Barracuda -my Redboy son who Belinda is showing for me - just a quick snap taken at her place (and note He IS a pinto!!!lol)!

baracuda2.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!

Soon I hope to post some new pictures of my Miss Kitty and Fannie and their sons!

Sharon, your love for Miss Kitty just makes me glow! She sure is one special little lady! You should post a pic of her in her maternal splendor some time. Best mini momma eh? As for Lace, what can I say, she is breath taking and if you gotta go solid she is a great choice! Now your boy is sure shaping up great too. Love that "color". Congratulations on them all! Howz the new baby?

Absolutely beautiful!!! Belinda has some real nice horses!!! Glad to see they're migrating into New England...

Aww solids arn't that bad, heck I want only black and white pintos... and I got a solid black, brown, perlino and a GREY pinto
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wink.png
: that filly sure is nice though
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Back