Covergirl enjoying the bad weather!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
It rained most of the day yesterday, but I let the girls out to run off some steam while I did stalls. Covergirl was so full of energy! I just love this little girl, she's so funny sometimes. Please excuse the way-too-small sheet, her other one got soaked because Kassie stood in the doorway so Covergirl couldn't get in the barn.
default_rolleyes.gif

Here's Covergirl
default_wub.png

2vukm6u.jpg

2hcjmgx.jpg

She is going to be SO FUN to drive, I can hardly wait.
default_wub.png

kbu8hj.jpg

28bzgjr.jpg

307mgp2.jpg

35kr4oo.jpg

Her pretty face, check out the hair do
default_laugh.png

i3ri80.jpg

34jceib.jpg

Thanks for looking. Sorry there are so many, I couldn't decide which ones to post.

default_rolleyes.gif

Rebecca

There is nothing better than watching them stretch their legs and having a play. She will make an awesome driving horse, look at her move.

I love the photo of her and hair do! That's priceless!

Great photos!

xox Leonie xox

Thanks everyone!
default_wub.png
She is such a sweety. At the rate we're going she should be hitched sometime in May! Very excited, I've been taking things incredibly slowly with this girl, and it is paying off.

Rebecca

Wonderful photos!! How do you get such great action shots? What type of camera are you using? Love them all. Especially in the black and white. Perfect. Oh and your horse is beautiful too!!

I was bored at work so I played around with photo which i love.
default_wub.png

I just blurred the background to make Covergirl POP out. She's so sweet
default_smile.png

ax.jpg

Oh wow!
default_wub.png
Thanks Leonie! I love it, it's my desktop picture now. That hair she has....
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you!

Back