Couple clippings around the farm.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Its still very cold here and the pics are not great so bear with me. I will have better ones when the wind dies down.

my yearling colt, gelding to be 32.5"

War_Emblem.jpg

And a 2 year old 30" mare

Before

Sky_body_before.jpg

After

Sky_Head-1.jpg

She is resting her butt up against the wall in this pic. She was fed up by the time I was done.

Skay_body.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They really look GREAT Ashley! Both have such nice heads on them!

That filly sure has some wild markings to her too. I would assume she's homozygous. Beautiful!

Love the little suprise packages that unfold! :new_shocked: They look great.

We havent had her tested yet but I am guessing she is. She has two blue eyes, daddy is homozygous and mom is a black pinto.

I am hopeing to get some good pics of her after this weekend when she gets home. Right now she is all bundled up in her 3 blankets and 2 hoods.

She just had enough of me after 2 clip jobs and 2 baths. Plus I was sore trying to bend over and down to clip a 30" horse with a belly.

They're both nice, but that filly is absolutely adorable! What makes her before and after especially cool is that she nailed the same pose both times. Love the black and white!

Very pretty! I think you should post a pic of the yearling colt from last year...I am in awe of how he';s matured!

Thanks for sharing...

Liz

Latest posts

Back