Countdown to Court

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, tears are being shed for you here in Michigan.

I am praying you won't have to postpone and can get this trial thing over with.

How somebody so evil can continue to live through all his accidents and drug abuse

at the expense of other people is such an injustice.

Hang in there...there are LOTS of people behind you, many of us you don't even know...

HUGS!!!

Shelley

:no: Marty I wish I knew what to say - My thoughts and prayers remain with you and your family!

I often say you never know who you will meet that will touch your life forever - you are a friend, that I may never meet in person, who will remain in my heart as long as I live!

Marty, I knew it was about time for the trial. I hope they will get it started and over with quickly for your sake. This will be so hard for you, but remember, when you get into that courtroom, you are going to find that inner strength to do the job well. So will Jerry and Dan. After all, it is what you have been waiting for!

I also wish you would talk to your Dr., and try to get something that will get you through, with as little stress as possible. You know my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Carolyn

Marty I'll be joining the group with prayers and a lit candle. [SIZE=14pt]((((HUGS))))[/SIZE]

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: Our thoughts and prayers are with you always, but especially on the 21st.

Marty, prayers for you and your family. I can't imagine going through what's been put in your lap - you will get through this trial, and I hope have a quick verdict.

Jan

Marty, my thoughts and prayers of strength are with you and your family.

Marty,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope they send that animal away for good. We will be thinking of you all.

Angie

Latest posts

Back