Could use some "eyes" and lots of prayers!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was right there with you Joanne!!!
default_biggrin.png
Glad all is ok.....now what is it???
default_biggrin.png

Oh Mary.............I am SO happy for you....everyones prayers worked! what beautiful foal just love watching you guys and foal trying to stand....
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a beauty no matter what sex it is.

Frankly having watched the birth (at least until they shut off the camera) I do not care WHAT sex it is.

I am just overjoyed it is alive.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I thought I was young enough to get through these births, but I really feel like they are my own when I am watching them.

The adrenaline rush is right there with them.

Just wish I could reach through the screen and help them in some way.

oh MARY

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely gorgeous awesome foal, think someone said colt in the other post. but glad everything is well
default_saludando.gif

THANK YOU ALL!!! Yes that was the vet, with his arm in a cast.... We even had a second vet on the phone when things were not going well, but somehow he performed a miracle. This one was presenting just like the one on Saturday that the (other) vet had to cut into pieces to get out. So I was freaking just a little.

Yes, it is a COLT but it is alive so we don't care what sex it is. OK , we are also thrilled that it is a pinto and looks gorgeous to us.

CONGRATULATIONS on that gorgeous, live, beautiful, spotted, healthy, baby boy! And mom appears to be doing fine too.

Charlotte

p.s. Has mom had her banamine? She looks a bit crampy.

The vet gave her some Oxytocin and I did give her some Banamine. Now if he can only figure out the milk bar....

I'd like to extend a big ole congratulations to you on your new baby boy!!
default_biggrin.png

Debbie

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
Yeah!! I'm so glad you have a healthy, handsome colt!!! I was working all day and just saw your post.....clicked on the marestare and saw that colorful baby!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back