Could someone please explain hardshipping to me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But, how can this be when the ASPC/AMHR horses are the majroity of what is advertised in the Journal, on the forums, and in most other places? I would say that the ASPC/AMHR probably contribute equally once the show revenues and advertising dollars as well as the memberships (requirement to show) and that sort of thing are calculated.
I do not believe you can count who opts to advertise in the Journal as what is the majority. Many choose not to advertise for whatever reason. Some feel why advertise a Sept Nationals win in a ad that will reach mailboxes sometime in Feb.I have heard many say by then a new show season has started or is right around the corner and the importance to anyone other then themselves has long passed.

Some may feel they do not get any response or it is not the best way to advertise their farm. Whatever the reason is to say that it is a huge revenue of shows be it National or local will never truly be known- as there is always the question of if they were not there who else would show up.

But then again I am not sure it really matters anyway ?
default_unsure.png
They were there showing in 2010 and will be showing again in 2011 and longer

Latest posts

Back