Costumes, may I see your costume photos please?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamondinmypocket

Reaction score
I am thinking about Diamonds future. I would love to do community work with her. I want to dress her up and pamper her and share her love with others. Can I see your costume ideas please?

Our costumes are for shows so don't know if that's what you want. These are my grandkids from this year. The first is a pirate ship with two pirates (one is the horse of course). The second is a flower in a box with a very large bee!

DSC_0165.jpg 2012-Open Show Joey in costume.jpg

Sandee, wow I didn't know people went so far in costume! And I would love too see it all! Big to little... Love playing dressup!

This is me and my blue roan mare Dutchee, "Sweetwaters Dutch Treat" We won first place. I'm a gardener and she is my garden, it is all done with non-toxic watercolors, little bees & butterflies that I bought at a craft store.

costumeclass001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to youtube and search "miniature horse costume" it should pull up costume classes from the shows. Some are quite elaberate.

This is Isaac..I made everything myself..It was for our parade here in Fairdale..The theme was Fair-E-Tales..lol..I made wings for myself too..I just wish I had someone there to help me.My wings were crooked.And I forgot my magic wand...Anybody want to trade a wheelbarrow for my boyfriend...LOL..

Fairdale Fair Parade 036-2.jpg

Fairdale Fair Parade 047.JPG

not the best pics ( his mane slipped) but heres me and Absolut at our christmas show a couple of weeks ago..cool cats , I did have leopard feet too but it was muddy outside and I didnt get to change them

252346_4313946841593_1701856150_n.jpg

481713_4313661274454_1184083096_n.jpg

i lov seeing these we put our mini oreo in the parades in town and she loves it. We're getting ready for our next parade for Mardi gras Keep the ideas coming.

you and absolut look fab!! haha

I was just wondering about painting! Thanks for sharing everyone! I will post photos of Diamond when we do get around to costumes! Happy 2013!

Oreo's homecoming parade3.jpgoreochristmas3.jpgoreochristmas4.jpgHere's a couple we did for Home coming and Christmas we're getting ready for Mardi Gras this will be our third and biggest it's been so much fun and every one gets a kick out of the miniature horse LOL why is she so small is she a baby?????? LOL

Latest posts

Back