Cordless clippers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
I have two sets of Double K clippers which I LOVE, but I find myself in need of a set of cordless full sized clippers all the time, for quick touch ups, bridlepaths, and the occasional "need to's" in the ring or pasture. I finally killed my older rechargable Osters, and they don't make them an longer. Does anyone know of a GOOD, rechargable, full sized HORSE clipper that is in the ballpark of $200.00 or less? I am not looking for trimmers, or cattle clippers. It must take Oster, and Andis snap in blades. And I'll need to know where you find said clippers as well.

Thanks!

You need the Kim Laube Speed Feeds. They are AWESOME!! They are around $110. They are thee best cordless clippers ever!!

Just looked thes up....They are TRIMMERS with special blades. I want Regular full sized CLIPPERS that use Regular interchangable blades.

default_saludando.gif
Hi!

I think they have them at Valley Vet and KV Vet Supply and sstack.com has them. sstack.com is probally the most expensieve. But I love these cordless the best because they run SUPER quiet, you can change the clipper length right there with out taking the blade off and they DO NO get hot! Love them! You can also check on ebay too.. but they are called "Speed Feeds"....

My sister has this Oster rechargeable and it works great. It uses regular oster and andis blades. It doesn't have the extra battery like the old Oster, but recharges pretty quickly.

http://www.householdappliance.com/power_pr...a_cordless.html

I mentioned needing a rechargeable at one livestock supply center. I guess it doesn't occur to some people that electricity isn't always available...

I love, love, love my Andis Super AGR+ cordless clippers, they take the snap on blades, run very well. I have recommended them to friends with minis and my sister who is a dog groomer and they all love them too. I got them instead of the Laube's because they were cheaper and I don't regret it!

I bought mine at the local farmstore, but you can find them online too.

Last edited by a moderator:
get the Andis Super AGR+ Vet Pak Complete Clipper Kit (65340) , they come with a charger for the vehicle too. So if you need to charge them while driving to a show because you forgot, you can. I always forget to charge mine, so these have been a life saver for me.

If you do find that you can/want to use a different brand , I would also recommend the Laube Speed Feed clippers. I have two sets and I body clip and do everything with them. I LOVE these clippers and IF I wear these two sets out I will buy another set. They are so light weight and quiet and they do not get hot... LOVE THEM!!!

Though I have never used them myself, I own a dog grooming business and network with tons of groomers. The Laube speed feed has an EXCELLENT reputation! I'm going to get a pair also. Good luck with what you choose.

Latest posts

Back