Copper Classic sale/auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twilightranch

Reaction score
The sale will be on March 27 just wondering if anyone knows what the pirces are going to be like I know at most of the other mini sales nice horses have been going for lower prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm not looking to buy so I won't be going to the auction but I'll be going to watch some of the show
default_smile.png
. I wanted to participate this year but its not in the cards anymore. Happy buying and good luck!

Edited to add:

Speaking of shows, does anyone know of local AZ shows besides the TOC? I know some clubs have open breed shows but it has been my experience that the miniatures get ignored. Does anyone know of any clubs with "miniature" classes?

I will be watching! My stallions brother will be in the sale... Gallery Originals Steel Tribute. And they are taking a mare and newborn that I would LOVE to have that colt! Black with socks from a Double Destiny son.... yummy. Oh well someone will get some NICE horses.

I really like the angle they're taking with this sale--presenting performance horses in their actual disciplines. There's been good promotion for it and the horses are top notch, so I think it's going to post some very respectable prices. There are a couple I would love to have, but transportation poses a bit of a problem. Anyone from the Midwest coming back from the show/sale with room in their trailer?
default_wink.png

I will most likely watch online, where can we view a sale list? Wont be buying but would like to check it out..

We will be attending the TOC “Touch of Class” Show and the Copper Classic Sale.

I have vowed not to do any bidding, but with this lineup of horses being offered it’s going to be difficult for me to sit on my hands!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

The sale looks like it will be a good one. I am going to try to be there, depending on what else may be going on. I like that it is geared towards performance and halter horses that are either ready to go or for horses that are bred for this type of thing.... and top broodmares.

It is the first one of it's type here, and should be a great addition to the two big shows going on.

There are some top-flight horses in this sale, for sure! I would NOT expect to walk away with any that were being "given away," I am sure they will no-sale if the bids don't go high enough.

I would NOT expect to walk away with any that were being "given away," I am sure they will no-sale if the bids don't go high enough.

4. The auction sale is “an auction without reserve”, that is, everything selling is sold with no minimums or reserves.

I don't think that no sale is aloud only horses that aren't bid on will be a no sale this it whats it says in the rules.

I had inquired about sending a couple of horses and there is a no sale fee. Reserves were allowed also. This is not a sale that you just send them and take what you get... this is geared toward top notch horses and if they do not bring the minimum the owners want, they will not sell.

4. The auction sale is “an auction without reserve”, that is, everything selling is sold with no minimums or reserves.
I don't think that no sale is aloud only horses that aren't bid on will be a no sale this it whats it says in the rules.
I just talked with someone who is consigning eight horses to the sale, and she said there are definitely reserves on those horses.

Oh well I guess there is but I was just stating what I read on the information page. SORRY edited to add: Do not mean to put down any of these horses they are all very nice anyone who will be buying a horse from this sale will benfit from it.

Latest posts

Back