Congress .. Where are they posting Results?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
Last year they posted the results for Congress at the end of each day on a website.

Does anyone know if they are doing the same thing this year, and if so, can you provide a link?

Thanks!

I cant find Congress anywhere on the list of shows for July. Will they post them later on tonight or am i looking in the wrong place?

Good Evening All,

Congress will officially start Wedesday, August 2nd and will run to Saturday, August 5th with the show closing with the driving stakes classes.

You can go to www.horseshowsonline and click on ASPC Congress. The classes will be updated on the site after they are done. You will be able to see who won and how everyone placed.

Good Luck to All of the exhibitors and those that are going stop by Fiddlestix stalls and introduce yourself.

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

i still dont see congress listed? im impatient i know lol

i still dont see congress listed? im impatient i know lol

I checked this morning, too! I do know that last year they only updated the results at the end of each day. I'm really hoping they update it more this year... Just to satisfy my own impatience!!! :bgrin

so we have to wait until the end of today?? ughhhh. LOL. you would think though it would be listed this morning?? oh well. im trying to be patient :lol:

I just had Mike check with the show office to see what the deal is. Apparently, they are having trouble connecting to the internet, but are hoping to get an update online this afternoon.

YEAH!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

And on a side note Lisa ... I absolutely LOVE your stallion!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back