Congratulations to the AMHR Winners!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic Marker Minis

Reaction score
You know who you are... I saw some gorgeous horses in class after class... I'm so envious! I can just imagine how long and how hard you all have worked to accomplish such a feat... Super job to everyone!

Kari

I second that Kari!!!!!! I enjoyed watching and seeing all the different types of classes there are for our minis! There were so many beautiful horses and some were owned by our friends here at the forum. Wonderful job and Congratulations to all of our winners!!

So proud of one of my good friends. I love her like a sister. She has such a vision and such a talent, and has gone above and beyond to help me learn and advance. It makes my heart happy to see her do so well again this year
default_wub.png

I saw Tammi Nuttal win Roadster. She and Linda Nelson, the owner of the horse, have always been so supportive of me at shows! It was thrilling to see them win in that large class. I got to see the single chariot race also. It did not know it was timed. What a spectacle!!

Latest posts

Back