CONGRATULATIONS JODIE!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations to Jodie -- her pictures are featured on both the front and back covers of the latest issue of The Journal as well as quite a few on the inside. Not bad for that "fledgling photographer" !!

And this is going to be fun....she's coming down here again for another 2 weeks in June -- heading over to Belinda's as well as Larry Parnell's and several other farms. It should go easier at Belinda's this year...unless she breaks her arm again?!?! Hey Belinda - stay away from those rank driving horses while you are judging a show, OK?

Sounds like we'll have a busy schedule. I hope we have time to go visit the wineries and maybe Eureka Springs when she's down here.

Jodie does awesome work! Congratulations on your photos in the April Journal! :aktion033:

In fact, the picture in my avatar is one Jodie took at my first show......I didn't even know she took it until I went over to her photo board at the show. She has been great to me and I will always remember/appreciate her kindness and great photography work.
default_smile.png
THANKS JODIE

My Congrats go out too Jodie. Great cover.

Must add how excited I am for the June issue as Tara has just finished that ad. using LOTS of Jodie's pictures of Puck. I had asked Jodie last winter if she would go to Clayburys Training Center and get a working shot of Puck. I din't want him clipped or prettied up. Just showing how he is progressing.

WELL, she didn't get just one shot. There were at least 40 of what I wanted. So I asked Tara to use them all.

I have a question ask about these ads. Do you think it is better to save them until they come out in the magazines? I sometimes think that it would be better to use them right away. You know how you quick they end up on the pile. Just asking for opinions. Thanks again Jodie. Renee

Congratulations Jodie!! See you at the shows!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures look GREAT Jodie!!!

You know I'm right inbetween Belinda and Larry's
default_wink.png
: If I could just find time to get all of them clipped!

I have a question ask about these ads. Do you think it is better to save them until they come out in the magazines? I sometimes think that it would be better to use them right away. You know how you quick they end up on the pile. Just asking for opinions. Thanks again Jodie. Renee
I for one look forward to seeing what direction your ads take in each issue of the Journal.
default_yes.gif
: The lead up to George was awesome and right now I'm looking forward to the June issue to see just where that train is going to end up... :lol:

Edited to add - can't wait to see Puck's photos!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, LaVern wants her Puc Pictures to be seen and can't master how to get them out there for you forum readers so I will give it a shot. Just go to http://jfrenchphotography.albumpost.com/ and look at Puc March 2007. (Hope this works for me!)

My Congrats go out too Jodie. Great cover. Must add how excited I am for the June issue as Tara has just finished that ad. using LOTS of Jodie's pictures of Puck. I had asked Jodie last winter if she would go to Clayburys Training Center and get a working shot of Puck. I din't want him clipped or prettied up. Just showing how he is progressing.

WELL, she didn't get just one shot. There were at least 40 of what I wanted. So I asked Tara to use them all.

Renee,

I can't wait to see your ad, it has to be great..........as Tara's words to me the other day were; Erica you and "mom" gave me some challenges this month!
default_smile.png

Just love her, can't wait to see mine finished.

The kid jumped her prices a bit, so we gotta make her work for it, right?

Really, the problem for me was all the good shots Jodie got. I couldn't decide which ones to use. Because Jodie broke and drove so many horses she seemed to get those pictures that make Puck look like he is tending to business. She has a site to go on and look at pictures now and that is fun as you can make it into a slide show.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Great job Jodie -wonderful photos.

We are looking forward to Jodie's photo shoot at our farm in July.

Just had to put my 2 cents worth in and Congratulate Jodie on both covers of the Journel and several pics inside.....I can usually tell now without seeing her signature if they're her photos or not
default_yes.gif
: Great job Jodie :aktion033: ..........Carrie

Congratulations on your upcoming photo shoot Getitia.....
default_smile.png

I'm really looking forward to you showing those pictures! :aktion033: :new_multi:

:aktion033: :aktion033: Great job Jodie -wonderful photos.

We are looking forward to Jodie's photo shoot at our farm in July.

Latest posts

Back