Congratulations Chanel!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt] I'd just like to say... CONGRATULATIONS Chanel And Janice!! You two girls had an awesome season this year. I Loved showing Chanel at the first few shows this year. You guys did awesome. [/SIZE]

Chanel is the 2008 MHCO (Miniature Horse Club Ontario) Highpoint Halter horse(!!!!) for the 4 show series and she was the Champion Highpoint Weanling !! Way to go girl!! Along with this she took multiple reserve grand championships as well as Grand Champion .

They all made fun of me... When they were announcing High Point Halter Horse I heard "Fashion's ..." And screamed ... ahaha! Im so beyond excited I LOVE this filly.. Her Momma Fashion is also proud (she took reseve Highpoint Mare
default_smile.png
) So proud for her just turning 3 having a foal and never been shown can't wait for next year.

Your doing awesome with her Janice and Did I mention I LOVE her.

Fashions Exquisite And Exotic Chanel

(Grahams Little Joe X Caldwells Fashion Paige)

HHOTY.jpg

HHOF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much devon! I love her too! and i dont know what i would do with out you helping me show Chanel, as well as taking such wonderful pictures of her! Thanks so much!

Congratulations to you both! What a wonderful accomplishment and what a beautiful filly!

Congratulations to all of you, Chanel and Fashion are stunning horses and definitely deserve those awards.
default_wub.png

default_cheers.gif
: Congratulations to both you and Janice!! That's awesome
default_smile.png

Congratulations, Janice. Your filly is gorgeous and has a very bright future ahead of her!

Best of luck with her next year!

Latest posts

Back