Congratulations Alexis Close Of Canada

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
My pal Lexie went to Nationals and did a wonderful job. Lexie is 7 years old just turned 8 on Sunday the 19 of September. Happy Birthday. Out of 13 classes she placed top ten in 10 of them. Her mother Tammy Close also did well in the classes that they showed in. They said they had a wonderful time showing in the States and were welcomed by so many Americans here. This was their first time showing in our country.They are looking forward to returning to Nationals and showing next year. GREAT JOB LEXIE WALT AND I FRANNIE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU Theyare from Princeton Ontario.

Last edited by a moderator:
They did an excellent job and looked great. I love the pics of lexi with the four horses in front of the backdrop!

Great Job Lexie!!!!! I am so glad you had fun and did such a great job! Happy Late Birthday too! And Tammy I am glad you had a good experience!

Just went to the AMHR web site and read that make A wish Foundation helped Alexis get to Nationals. This girl did not want to go to Disney Land but to Nationals and they made her wish come true. Please read about Alexis she is one very special young lady.

Yes, she did really well, watch all her smiles when getting her youth high point under 7 years old.

Great Job, knew you could do it. Tammy and Mark must be so proud of you Alexis. I know I am...
default_risa8.gif

John and Arlene McCallum just emailed us and had trouble with this web site but wanted to say Congratultions Lexie.

aktion033.gif
Congrats, Lexy! You did a great job and should be truly proud.
biggrin.gif
And thanks for the yummy birthday cake.

Tammy, if you read this, we got you 5 copies of the newspaper. Your remarkable daughter is on the FRONT page
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Garnet

Thanks to every one it was a lot of fun, met so many nice people. I know that Alexis had a great time and she is already planning for next year. LOL Thanks again

Alexis did an amazing job & it was so much fun to be there with her & witness all of her hard work & her wins & her disappointments as well.

She really worked hard for her ribbons & she was so proud of her horses when they won a ribbon.

Congratulations honey - John & I are sure proud of you.

It was fun to be there to witness your success. Love you

It was indeed a wish come true.

Love you !! Amelia

We are all really proud of our little Canadian girl Lexie! You did a great job down there and just proved how successful one can be if you love and believe in your horses and work hard!!! Congratulations on all your wins - they are well deserved.

Back