Conformation Information

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for sharing!!! I have not read the whole thing but it looks to be EXCELLENT and should be required reading for anyone buying, owning, or raising minis. I have a lot of the diagrams in other books (some quite old, as ideal conformation doesn't change over time) but this puts it all in one place and relates "form to function" (movement).

This will be especially useful for our 4-Hers, in teaching them about horse judging. It would have taken me hours to pull all this information together from several places, so thank you again!!

I also discovered that the article is not a PDF file so you can copy it into Word (or whatever you use for documents) and break it up into sections. I am so excited about this - LOL!

I also discovered that the article is not a PDF file so you can copy it into Word (or whatever you use for documents) and break it up into sections. I am so excited about this - LOL!
The things that excite people lol. Seriously tho, glad to share it around, was stoked when I found it. I was just looking up arabian show horses to get some ideas on show halters lol

Well, your timing was perfect as far as I was concerned because we had two 4-H members enter an equine judging contest last weekend with absolutely NO training in conformation. Although they did OK, I wanted to make sure the Club members were ready for next year, so I was already thinking of what information I needed and next thing I know, you post a link to it!! That first diagram and the info on what to look for, is just what I would want to stress!

Latest posts

Back