Come and see.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minimor said:
I don't have to tell you I like her--you already know that!
laugh.gif
But yes, I STILL like her.  A lot!

Holly

465515[/snapback]

Lol ok holly Ill let her know!

miniaddiction said:
Oh now Im really confused! Um I dont know the one that you were showing and your mum had the other one???? What colour is her mum?
465687[/snapback]

Okay Im confused, Mia is the taller lighter pinto with body white, Maddie is the smaller darker with with only sox and stockings.

Hehe in the ring you were showing a filly nd your mum was showing a filly... I cant remember which was taller or darker etc. but i really liked the one you were showing!!! Does that make any more sense? She won Champion i think?

The filly I was showing is Mia. Her dam is black, her sire is a silver smokey black pinto..

Right Got it! I love her she is stunning! I thought it was her but then i heard meg call the other one mia! Lol ok sorry about my little mind blank!

Oh god, I showed both at different stages of the day, Meg would get them right too seen as she has been trying to steal Mia since she was born.... I like them both, but to me Maddie probably has more longevity as a halter horse and is a genuine cat A horse, I wouldn't be suprised if the majority of fillys in the A yearling class I would think would be over HFA by October, if not then at least by Xmas time..... Mia will eventually become a harness horse like her 3/4 sister - shes definately conformed to wear a harness well.

Anyway congrats again and we will see you out later in the season....

Latest posts

Back