Colorful filly born last week

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, she's stunning.
default_wub.png
I love her coloring and her markings. She is just so pretty!
default_biggrin.png

Oh wow! That is one sweet, sweet little girl!!!

Congrats!
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
BEAUTIFUL
default_wub.png

Wish I would have bought that mare........I would love to have that cute filly!
default_wub.png
default_firstprize.gif

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
She is just an awesome filly...love, love,love her markings and color!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

How cute!! Congrats!! I am having to get my baby fix by staring at everyone else's, LOL Nobody here has popped yet!!

She is so gorgeous, Terri!!!! And, it makes me really excited to see future crosses here of our Big City daughters, Bomb Shell and Cover Girl, x our Bandito son, DunIT! Who wouldn't want something along the lines of what you got?!?! Big Congratulations
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Wow, I can't help but be envious. I have a mare due in a few more weeks, and I'm hoping for something colorful just like that. I'd be extra pleased if it was a filly, too. Congrats on such a beautiful girl. She's got the whole package.

What a cutie pie....love her eye-patch!

I'm getting baby fever looking at all these adorable foals! I have two due any moment & two more later. Sure wish my mares would hurry up!

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
She is [SIZE=12pt]GORGEOUS!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
CONGRATULAIONS!!!! She can come and join my girls anytime. She is going to be one eye catching show stoppen gal.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
[/SIZE]

what a beautiful baby!! I love the coloring and she is so smart looking! I love your stallion!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back