Colorful filly born last week

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
We are very happy with what we are getting out of Bailey, so far two fillies and one more to go. We only bred him to three last year. This very leggy little girl was born a week ago Friday (busy week lol) The sire is Erica's Big City Bailey's On Ice and the dam is Mini H Bandito's Dulce Sarita, the filly goes back to Buckeroo from both parents. She is a buckskin pinto with bright blue eyes
default_wub.png
She looks like a little rocking horse out in the pasture, she is constantly bucking and jumping
default_laugh.png

Introducing Mini H Bailey's On The Roxx---aka Roxy
default_wub.png

roxy2.jpg

roxy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMGosh she's gorgeous!! What a flashy, leggy little gal!

You know what's funny, I was looking at Bailey as a second stallion, just no money right now
default_sad.png
And I have a friend who is wanting to get into minis and I sent him Sarita's info/pics as I LOVE her, but again no money! lol

Congrats - she is very nice!!! Aren't you supposed to sell the mares that are carrying pinto fillies??? Some potential buyer really lost out!!!

Terri....I think Chasta has her a show filly for next year......tell her her "grandma" said she's goregous

Love what Baileys putting on the ground....Bailey x Ballet would be a pretty one I bet too...

She's sure a looker! Congratulations on a pretty one.

Jan

Now she is just EXCITING!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!

She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I love her facial markings....what does the other side of her face look like?

I think she should just come to my place for awhile and then later I can give her back to you.....mmmm honest I will
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back