Color experts....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Just wondering if some one could give me a little clue as to what color this girl is? She has pink skin, blue eyes, and is completly white from head to toe except for a little dot of black on her nostril, and an ink spot under her forelock.

I can post pictures but I dont think they would help any as you cannot see any of the spots and her blue eyes came out red ( I am learning to turn the flash off with blue eyes
default_rolleyes.gif
). I do plan to get her color tested but I am a bit impatient and would just like some kind of an idea as to what color she is. Thank you in advance!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
With the black spots, and not seeing her, I would guess probably a maximum pinto. sabino, combination of lots of things....

ok well her sire can be viewed at Fun To Paint Miniatures his name is JEM Reverse Exposure. Her mom I am not to sure of. I did know but its lost at the back of my mind at the moment.

Hear is a picture of the mare in question. Please excuse the horrible picture
default_rolleyes.gif
I forgot to turn the flash off and the person taking teh picture was a bit shaky so its a tad blurry.

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

Hope this helps more. Sorry for the lack of information before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still say max white...i had a gelding, a magic man son, that was white but he had blue eyes and black spots on his ears
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back