CODYS MICKEY MOUSE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Codys Mickey Mouse is a stallion that my great grandparents used to own-he made a HUGE impact on the ARC horses and is a stallion who sired some truly amazing broodmares. I don't think he's ever received any sort of recognition for it-I definitely think he should. I have a few daughters here still-they are old girls, but still my very best broodmares. They throw the prettiest headed foals. I know of quite a few farms that have daughters of his. I would love to see pictures of anyone that has descendants. I'll share a few pictures of the daughters that I still have and some of their foals.

I know Firewater miniatures has a daughter, HB Fyre Lyte who is the dam to their stunning little guy, Calvin, and world champion mare, Arielle.

There is another daughter overseas, ARC Dusty Rose, who is a National Champion producer.

For some background information on Cody, he was a 32.5" Chestnut son of Wittmaacks Mickey Mouse and of Codys Lady. His full brother is the well known stallion, Freddy, who is still in Minnesota producing gorgeous foals.

ARC Vanna-Cody daughter

P1030600.jpg

AND our very favorite daughter- SWEETIE aka: Precious

Her name is very fitting-as you can see, she has a crooked nose due to being cramped in the womb. It is not a genetic defect and she is the best broodmare you could ever hope for, plus she's a really great friend.

This is her pictured at 18 years old and 9 foals down!

Precious-body.jpg

We have 2 other Cody daughters-I bet half of our herd has his name somewhere on his papers

Last edited by a moderator:
My best mare Lyte, her sire is Codys Micky Mouse which is Calvins and Elles mom both World Champions. You know I saw his picture and thought Lyte resembled him very cool! We are very partial to Codys Mickey Mouse
default_smile.png

Lyte ~
lyte1.jpg

Her foals

Calvin~
calvinlizpic.jpg

Elle~
ellegrandfuturity.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love that beautiful mare of yours! She definitely has that gorgeous Cody head! I'm a BIG Calvin fan too
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back