CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want in on the action, too!
default_risa8.gif

I'm pledging $3 each for my 5 minis (including our 4 month old filly), $4 for my half Haflinger pony (because he's bigger than a mini) and $6 each for my two big horses. If my math is right, that's $31.

All my horses are grateful for the work CMHR does on behalf of these little equines. My 'kids' are safe and snug, fed and cared for, and want every horse to have the same.

Can't wait to see what other prizes are coming up to bid on!

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally managed to find time to make my donation. I sent $3 dollars for each of my 6 horses and $2 from my dog cos she felt left out
rolleyes.gif
$20.

Oh my goodness!!

You ARE my kind of people!!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

No match, no prize, just 100% caring!!

Thank you so much for making all the $3 add up so quickly!!

WHAT AN AWESOME TOTAL SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Tammie, thanks so much for keep up with all coming in, your time is so very much appreciated!!

Y O U G U Y S A R E T H E V E R Y B E S T!!

It's got to be somebody's payday??

Right??
default_wink.png
:wink

While you're thinking about it, go to the first page of this post and you will find the information on how to donate!!

Pass it on.......pay it forward!!!!!!!!!!

I so agree Connie.....What an exciting time!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
I look forward to logging on to my computer and going out to my mailbox . It just warms my heart to know there are so many generous people out there willing to help!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
God Bless you all and you as well Carolyn for putting this all together for us year after year!!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Our 1st weeks grand total of donations received is $677.00!! Woo Hoo!!
default_488.gif
default_488.gif

Mailing a check for $100 today.I will also donate a rather hard to find Pair of 5x7 matted and framed Hildred Goodwine cards put out by AMHA many years ago."the Befuddled Farrier is 1 and the other is "Snacktime".Overall size of light wooden frames is 5X7 ,mats are white and print inside.Original oil paintings opf these Hildred Goodwine prints are in the National Cowgirl Hall of Fame in Texas.I think they are quite unique and worth a good size donation to CHMR.I will box securely and send them to the winner.I hope that there might be a bidding war to see who gets them.I will let CMHR decide the best route to get the biggest donation.These really are special&quite scarce I think.

Bev, thank you again so much!! You come through for CMHR year after year after year!!

Your continued support is so greatly appreciated!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Thank you to each of you, what a good first week total!!
default_saludando.gif
:salute
default_saludando.gif

For Veterans Day we are asking for a special donation!!

11-11-11

So in honor of your special Veteran we are asking for $11 on 11-11-11. Maybe they were an animal person who would appreciate you making a donation to CMHR in their name.

Do you have a Veteran in your life who has supported all of us?

We would love to hear his/her story here as at this time of Thanksgiving, there is no other group of people we should be so very thankful for!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

So for Thursday, we hope you can make that $11 donation and please share your story.

I am pledging my $11. I can not name just one of my special veterans. There are too many, Grandfather, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, Aunt, Niece and several Uncles. Coincidental, there are 11...strange but very true!!

They served in WWI, WWII, Korean War, Beirut Conflict, Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan. Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Military Intelligence.

To all of my family, and to all of your family, I offer you my Thanksgiving!!

Even if you do not make a donation, in honor of all our veterans, we would still love to hear about your veteran who has done so much for us all.

Thank you

To all our veterans, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN!!

My dad was in the Navy, but didn't serve during war time. My mom's half-brother was shot down in WWII, MIA, still don't know where.

Thanks to all our veterans.

My husband was in Desert Storm for 11 months. Up near the fighting. Scud missile flying around. We'd been living in Germany when his unit got orders. So I got sent home to CA to wait it out. I was SO happy to see him come home!!! Then the Army sent us to OK.

Love hearing about all of our wonderful veterans whom have served our country. One more thing to be so thankful for!

Thank you Carolyn!
default_smile.png

What a fabulous idea Carolyn...I've donated my $11 for my son, LCPL Justin McTaggart of the US Marines.

I'd like to share my wonderful surprise I recieved in the early morning hours yesterday...it doesn't get much better than this!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Pinch me I must be dreaming....at least that's what I thought at 1:30 yesterday morning as I was awoke by a soft voice saying, "Mom...Mom...hey Mom." I rolled over and realized I was not dreaming and my son was standing right there beside me. I had no idea he was coming home on leave and it was the MOST WONDERFUL surprise!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

No change in our total donations received $677.00. BUT we did get a generous pledge of $100 from Bevann that she will be sending by check. Bevann has also generously donated 2 framed Hildred Goodwine cards put out by AMHA.

Thank you Bevann and to all who have opened their hearts and donated!We appreciate you all so much!!
default_biggrin.png

Wow, what wonderful stories,,,thank you so much for sharing. Tammie, that had to be your best morning ever!!

Not to late, please share your veteran story!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

For all the veterans and their families who sacrifice so much, the words "thank you" just don't seem to be enough. But I will say them anyways: THANK YOU!!!
default_wub.png

My father was a veteran of WWII and the Korean War. I've also been doing a lot of genealogy research and have learned of veterans in my family that have served in all the major wars including WWI, the Civil War, the War of 1812 and the Revolutionary War. So, in honor of ALL the veterans and Veterans Day 11/11/11, I am donating $111, which my company will match dollar-for-dollar! So that will be a total of $222. Yay!

Tammie, what a wonderful surprise!! I hope you enjoy spending precious moments this weekend with your son while he's on leave.

Good morning sweet Carolyn. I have had some people write me to ask what happened to the CMHR 3.00 Mission Of Thanks thread as the header is a little confusing. Any way that you could change the header back for us today? You know how much I appreciate you right?
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Thank you all so much for sharing all your wonderful veteran's stories!
default_biggrin.png

As of this morning our total donations received are $698.00 with an additional pledge of $111.00 from Silver dollar that her company will match for a total of $222.00 --- Thank you so much!!
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I changed it for you. I hope Carolyn doesn't mind. I'd hate for CMHR to lose money from the confusion!

Latest posts

Back