CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will bid $35.
default_smile.png
Make my bid $43. I like odd numbers :p

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_poke.gif
:poke

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

I just love a good bidding war!!

All who won the surprise buckets last year had nothing but wonderful praise for Lisa and Ozark and what they put together!!

Lisa thank you again so much!!

This is going to be a BIG week and a half, so much more to come!!

Prizes
default_488.gif

Matches
default_488.gif

Bigger Matches
default_488.gif
:SoCool

Fun
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

And tons of donations for CMHR

With all we do here, don't forget the reason!!

Again to all, we are only asking for $3 from each member. We feel this amount lets everyone be able to contribute.

Thank you to all!!

Current bid is $43
default_hot.gif

I love a good bidding war too Carolyn....can't wait to see who wins!! It's not to late to bid on this wonderful bucket from Lisa at Ozark Mountain. I hear it is filled with wonderful stuff!! The bidding on this item ends at 7pm (central time). Currently the high bid is $46....Do I hear $50?
default_yes.gif

I just can't thank you all enough for your generosity....It is GREATLY appreciated by all of us here at CMHR and all the horses your generosity allows us to help. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Congratulations to Carolyn for winning the halter with a bid of $15...that was so generously donated by Dannigirl. Thanks again Dannigirl...enjoy your halter Carolyn!!

Our grand total in donations received as of this morning is $933.00!!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

With additional pledges totaling $322 + $15 for the halter which will put our total at $1,270.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png

Just a few hours to go!!!!!

We are at $55

default_saludando.gif
default_laugh.png

For everyone else, we hope you take the time to donate your $3 today!! Mondays are iffy at best, lets make this a great Monday!!

How to donate is on page 1, please let us know if we can help you in any way!

We have a winner!!! Congratulations Joy,,,you are going to love it!!

We need to get in touch with Lisa, we need your miniature of choice size, and your size!!!

More, much more great things to come!!

Thank you to all!!
default_aktion033.gif

Wooohooo!!!!! It's my lucky week
laugh.gif

P.S. I sent you a private mail through the system here. Let me know if you don't get it
yes.gif

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations Joy on winning the bucket of tack and stuff from Lisa at Ozark Mountain. I'm sure you will LOVE it!!

Thanks again to Lisa from Ozark Mountain for generously donating these prizes. We can't thank you enough.
default_wub.png

Our total of donations received as of this morning is $1,033!!!!!! With pledges $222.00 and $15 for the halter donated by dannigirl and $55 for the last bucket auction prize our total will be $1,325!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

A little over a week left to donate....remember we are only asking for $3! You can make a difference!!
default_yes.gif

default_oops.gif
I forgot to mention this morning I received a $100 check from Bevann in yesterdays mail....Thank you so much Bevann!! this does not change the total I just wanted to let Bevann know that her check arrived.
default_biggrin.png

Last year at this time we must have had ten minis, because I pledged $3 for each of them. But not for a one time donation - I pledged that amount ($30) for each MONTH, all year. Situations changed (hubby got laid off) and minis came and went, but we have ten minis NOW and will continue our monthly donation as long as we can. It is set up through our on-line banking as a scheduled payment every month. Easy to do and fairly painless. I encourage others to try it!!

I'm on my way to Post Office to mail my check. Thank you CMHR for all you do.
default_wub.png

Thank you all so much for what you are doing.

Surprising to say, CMHR is one of the very few rescues out there that believe in gelding stallions. One of our most important policies in CMHR is to geld all stallions. We don't care who they are, where they came from, who they sired, and how nice and gentle they might be, they are getting gelded. Part of this money you are donating goes to gelding every stallion that comes into CMHR. This seems to have been the year of the boys in CMHR and we have no problem gelding any stallion as soon as he is physically able.

We actually had one little stallion found in deplorable condition on the roads wandering around and a Good Samaritan saw him and thought the thing to do was to catch him and turn him in someone's pasture that was full of mares. How about that one? The authorities were called to remove him and he was incarcerated at the mounted police barn and held until he came into CMHR. He was one scared little appaloosa horsey and was a complete mess.

Lyon went to Connie to foster where she fed this poor hungry thing and got him on his feet so to speak that by the way, weren't done in a million years. He was vetted, gelded, socialized, and given the super duper show clip and beauty makeover. Lyon was just adopted this week at our Adoption Fair and will have a good life as a little gelding.

lyonhead.jpg

Last year at this time we must have had ten minis, because I pledged $3 for each of them. But not for a one time donation - I pledged that amount ($30) for each MONTH, all year. Situations changed (hubby got laid off) and minis came and went, but we have ten minis NOW and will continue our monthly donation as long as we can. It is set up through our on-line banking as a scheduled payment every month. Easy to do and fairly painless. I encourage others to try it!!
Thank you....Thank you...Thank you Mary!!! Your monthly donations arrive like clockwork and are GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much for your generosity...it is truly appreciated.
default_wink.png
You have a heart of gold!!

default_aktion033.gif

You guys never cease to amaze me!! Just went it gets a little slow, many of you step up and make things add up!! Thank you so very much!!

I can tell you we have some amazing and new prizes, gifts to come!! There are 2 I am beyond excited about.
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked

Thank you again to Lisa,, she just goes above and beyond for CMHR and too for the winners of the Ozark surprise buckets.

Thanksgiving is a verb, please give!!

We also have 2 more matches to go,,,all jammed packed into the last week and a half!!

Stay tuned!

For all who have given, thank you just isn't enough, we hope you know how very special each and every one of you are to CMHR!!

Marty thank you so much for the updates on the horses you have given so much for,, I so love to read about them,,makes my heart smile!

Our next prize has been donated and WRITTEN by our own Marty!!
default_wub.png

"Christmas On Miniature Mountain" is a wonderful book for children, well, all who love miniatures!!
default_aktion033.gif

"Christmas is the time that grants each and every one of us a portal into the magical enchantment of the imagination. Holly the Miniature Horse is back again, this time to share and incredible Christmas legend with you. Learn yet another use and secret talent of the Miniature Horse as you experience the excitement and joy of the season. Find out why this small herd embarked into a challenging blizzard on Christmas Eve as you discover their destination."

Entire amount bid will go to CMHR...your postage, shipping is already covered!!

I will let you start the bidding on this treasure, bidding will end at 7 p.m. Central Time on Weds.

Make sure to check previous posts for the current bid.

Thank you Marty so much!! For the book and ALL you do!!
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Frankie...just to let you know, I submitted my $55 donation just now using the paypal button on the CHMR site
yes.gif

Back