CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W W Miniature Horse Farm would like to bit $50.00
default_yes.gif

Bill & Wanalynn

default_thumbup.gif
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you Lisa for your continuous support of CMHR!
default_worshippy.gif

And..... thank you one and all for every donation. There is no donation too small! You are all the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Rocket - he came to us when a concerned citizen went to look at some horses and found both he and a mare named Cherry very underweight and in need of a good home. She purchased the horses herself to get them out of the situation and surrendered them both to CMHR. Cherry found a very loving home within 3 months and Rocket spent a little over a year in his wonderful foster home. He has now been adopted by his foster mom Jackie and will live out his days with his buddy "Cooper" aka "Billy Bob" whom Jackie also adopted from CMHR. Love to share these happy endings.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Rocket shortly after arriving at Jackie's.

Rocket2.jpg

and this is Rocket today with his buddy Cooper and his wonderful mom Jackie!
default_risa8.gif

Jackieandherboys.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

A little over an hour left on the auction for the wonderful surprise bucket!!!

The bid is at $50,,,I can tell you it is worth that and more!!!!!

ONE HOUR!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

Chanda,,,,,,,,,congratulations!!!!!!

You have the winning bid on our first prize!!!

We need to contact Lisa and let her know a horse's size and your size!!!!

You will love it all!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!

Look for many more surprises to come!!!

Our mission is simple, please offer $3 of Thanks!!!!

Chanda,,,,,,,,,congratulations!!!!!!

You have the winning bid on our first prize!!!

We need to contact Lisa and let her know a horse's size and your size!!!!

You will love it all!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!

Look for many more surprises to come!!!

Our mission is simple, please offer $3 of Thanks!!!!
WooHoo! I know I'm making a donation to CMHR, but I rarely win anything. I can't wait to get the bucket and see what's in it. [Just sent Paypal to CMHR for the $55 for the bucket.]

I sent you a PM, I'm having problems with my e-mail (its off/on problem).

Thanks.

For those that don't know, Bill and Wannalynn are rescuers themselves. For many years now they have taken in quite a few dwarves they happily call The Brat Pack. They have gone above and beyond for these little creatures and gave them a safe place to call home. Its more than generous of them to give to CMHR.

I read something on a sign yesterday I just had to share, a light bulb went off!!

"Thanksgiving, the word is a verb, is should show action"

How true!!

Thank you to all of you for making our $3 Mission of Thanks, your action!!
default_wub.png

It's so gloomy outside, in a large part of the country, some getting snow for the first time!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked

While you are warm inside, reading about these wonderful little horses, take the time to go to CMHR web site,,,hunt down that paypal button on the first page and give your $3 while it's fresh on your mind!!

We have a match coming up in a few days. Your money will be worth even more!!

Any day is a great day to give,,,how about Monday!
default_wub.png
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Each and every one of you,,,thank you so very much!! YOU make it all happen!!

Connie, thank you for the foster and adoption updates!! Wonderful to hear about!

To donate: By paypal go to CMHR web site at www.chancesminihorserescue.org/ check on the left side of the page to donate.

We also have a new treasure, Tammie Miller. For US Mail:

Tammie Miller is CMHR'S current treasurer - her address is: 5846 Craven Rd, Emmett, Mi 48022 - Please make all checks or money orders payable to CMHR.

default_biggrin.png
Carolyn!

I want to let our wonderful donors know that every horse that comes into CMHR'S foster system is immediately checked over by a vet and gelded (if a stallion), vaccinated, wormed the whole nine yards. If any diagnostic testing needs to be done that is also taken care of at this time. It is all of your wonderful donations that help us to take care of these bills. We also help any foster home with feed and farrier if need be. We sure do appreciate each and every person that makes a donation as this enables us to carry on and help those in need. Thank you all so much!

Congratulations Chanda! I know you will enjoy your bucket of goodies!
default_smile.png

So sorry I haven't updated our total until now, I have been having phone/internet problems but I hope it is fixed now.

Congratulations Chanda on winning our 1st prize...Hope you enjoy it!!
default_smile.png

Our grand total of donations received so far is $535.00.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
. This does not include any of the pledged amounts that will be coming by check in the mail....I'll let you know as those arrive.

Thank you again everyone for all you do for CMHR! God Bless you all!

I talked to my girls and they all agreed we had to remember to do this this year.

So, that's $3 each for Cha Cha, Izzy, Missy, Baby, Lucy & Ethel.

Then the dogs got their noses out of joint, so I added $3 more each for Boo, Hermione and Sadie.

Then the cat was like "What am I? Chopped liver?" Which meant another $3 to make Mr. Simba stop pouting.

I'm not telling the kids.

laugh.gif

Perhaps someone can help me out. My e-mail to Lisa at Ozark bounced back, I used the e-mail on the website, but it bounce back today.

Edited to say: I resent the e-mail, and Lisa got it the second time, they were having server problems yesterday.

default_wub.png
default_laugh.png
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I know during the work week it is hard for many to check in on the post,,,to those that still take the time to do so AND to donate,,,THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!

It hasn't even been a week, we are on the right track!!!!

Thanks to Connie, and Marty for posting of foster and adopted horses. I for one love hearing about them. I wonder why?? lol

I know it is not an easy job for Tammie either, we create more work for her and she just does it!! But it's a good kind of work!! Thank you!!

Have I told you how awesome you all are?
default_wink.png

It's been a great day....another $136.00 in donations received today! Woo Hoo!! That gives us a grand total so far of $616.00 in donations received.

We also received our first mail in donation from Mary Wilson-Degner for $100.00 in memory of Eleanor Mondale. Thank you so much for your generosity Mary and to all of you who have so generously donated....we couldn't do it without your support!!
default_aktion033.gif

Stayed tuned......

Just donated $10.00 for my 1 mini, 1 16 hand and in memory of my buddy horse I lost 6 years ago.

Wow - it is amazing how quickly 3.00 can add up! Fantastic! Thank you all so much. Every dollar helps so much.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back