CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone!
default_saludando.gif
I would like to take a moment to introduce myself....My name is Tammie Miller and I am the new treasurer for CMHR. I can't tell you how excited I am to be involved with this rescue and with this years $3 Mission of Thanks!
default_new_multi.gif
:
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:HappyBounce
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_new_multi.gif

I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and support of CMHR....we couldn't do it without you!! I am so proud to be affiliated with such a wonderful organization with so many BIG hearted supporters!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Without further delay......our total after approximately 24 hours(without matches) is $174.00 (PLEASE NOTE: This only includes donations that have actually been received as of the posting of this message)
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
We are off to a FABULOUS start!! You guys ROCK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope....no new math
default_biggrin.png
Just counting the donations that have actually been received via Paypal. Haven't received any checks yet.

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME!!

WHAT A GREAT FIRST 24 HOURS!!!

Thanks Tammie so much for all you do, this will be a great Mission for you!!

Yes,,,we only want what has been received!!

Wow,,,,,,,wow,,,,,,,,,what a great total!!!

Thank you to each and every person,,,,,,personally, thank you!

This is the day the hay delivery arrived in Oklahoma! Without all of your wonderful donations this would not have been possible! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Our Oklahoma fosters were in terrible trouble with the drought and absolutely no way to secure any hay. This was a VERY happy day for all of us!

Haydelivery20112.jpg

Haydelivery20111.jpg

Haydelivery2011.jpg

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our fosters. Without people stepping up to foster we would have no way to help. We sure do appreciate each and every one of you very very much!

What an awesome first day total! YAY! Thank you to all!
default_smile.png
default_aktion033.gif

Hey Tam - is it possible to do a running total of pledges and then an actual total of what has come in? That would be awesome! Thanks so much!
default_smile.png

Looks like that would be 549.00 pledged on day 1, plus some gifts and a donation without a total here to add in from 2minis4us...............

WOW! Unbelievable! You guys rock!
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
Onward we go, on our way to help more littles in need!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you Connie. I sent a private message requesting that last night. Obviously, since I pledged yesterday and put my check in the mail, you wouldn't have it yet. But pledge, I did and I felt a teensy bit sensitive about the implication that it wasn't recognized since it was not via PayPal or another immediate way of payment.

Good luck and may you break past records on funds raised this year!

Thank you Connie. I sent a private message requesting that last night. Obviously, since I pledged yesterday and put my check in the mail, you wouldn't have it yet. But pledge, I did and I felt a teensy bit sensitive about the implication that it wasn't recognized since it was not via PayPal or another immediate way of payment.

Good luck and may you break past records on funds raised this year!

Absolutely mdegner! :) I completely understand your feelings and want to be sure to recognize each and every blessing!
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif

What a great way to start our Mission!!

Connie, thanks so much for posting about the hay delivery. I think it is so helpful that members get to see where their money is actually going, what a great visual!!

Tomorrow!!!! Sunday!!!!! FIRST PRIZE TO BE GIVEN AND IT IS ONE PAST POPULAR PRIZE!! SEE YOU THEN!!!!

Our good friend Paula from Texas was fostering two brothers for us, Snip and Soldier. At that time I was mostly working adoptions. When I told her we had an adoption for Snip and one for Soldier arranged, she wasn't going to give them up too easily. Since Snip was going to end up living in her own home town, that turned out ok. But when I told her Soldier was going to New York to live, Paula was so heartbroken. A couple of weeks later, I learned that the potential adoptive home was falling through due to his zoning regulations which would prohibit a horse on that property. The next thing we knew was that Paula wanted to adopt Soldier as her own. She promptly changed his name to Teddy and the rest is history. We were so excited that Paula brought Teddy to Worlds for a little exhibition to show what a rescue horse can do. Teddy is solid as a rock and loves to work. He pricks those ears forward and can't wait to go driving. Since this video was made, Teddy has continued to compete and win. This video makes me cry everytime I see it.

Wow! this sure is exciting....I can't wait to get to my computer everyday to see how we are doing.

Yesterdays total donations received (there were no pledges)were $306.00($300.00 of which was pledged the day before) combined with $594.00 from the previous day($174.00 donations received + $420.00 in pledges-) for a sub total of $900.00 - the $300.00 pledge that is now a donation for a grand total of $600 in pledges & donations! What an awesome 2 day total!!!!
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_488.gif

This post was edited from an earlier grand total of $900.00 -- I realized that a $300.00 pledge that was made on the 4th became a donation on the 5th and I did not subtract it. I would also like to explain that we are just going to be posting the actual donations received from here on out as it is almost impossible to keep track on a pledge when it becomes a donation as most forum members do not use their real names.This will also give a much more accurate total to what has actually been donated. All donations will be recognized when they are received and they are no less appreciated than any other donation...I apologize if this offends anyone.

Can't wait to see what the first prize being offered later today is!!!

Thank you to everyone for opening your hearts and your wallets in support of CMHR....we appreciate you all so much!!!

Aw rats. I've been up all night & fixing to go to bed. I'll miss whatever the prize is.

Thank you to all that have given so far!
default_aktion033.gif

Taaaa-Daaaaaa!~!

Our first prize this year is from a long long time supporter of CMHR. Lisa from Ozark Mountain has stepped up yet again as she does each year. Lisa always gives and has never been asked, it says so much about her and the wonderful person she shows from the inside!! Thank you Lisa for your help again this year!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Our first prize is a donation from Ozark Mountain, it is a surprise!! It is a bucket filled with wonderful tack, and your only hint is, we will need your horses size as well as your size.

HMMMMMMMM!!

It is going up for auction as of right now, on this post only. The bidding starts at $25, but I can say, the contents of the surprise bucket is double that starting bid! You DO have to post your bid here.

Make sure to read all posts to know what the bid is currently up to.

The bidding will end at 7 p.m. central time, Sunday.

Ask anyone, these buckets were awesome last year!!

Thank you Lisa so very much!!

If making a donation and it is not for the surprise bucket, please let us know.

We want ALL today, not just bids on the bucket!!

Promise, we want you to be able to help,,,we are only asking for $3.

Thank you,,,,so much to everyone!!

Marty thanks for showing that video of Teddy, he may have been a "rescue" but that wasn't any fault of his. The people in his life let him down and he was very lucky to end up in your rescue. Please keep up the great work.

I will be sending a donation via check this week. It won't be much, but every little bit helps.
Thank you topnotchmini's....you are so right every little bit helps!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back