Clothes shopping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fanch

Reaction score
I have always used a royal blue jacket for both my geldings. The jacket looks fantasic with my grey gelding, but I wan't to find something in a different color and with a bit more pizaz for my black gelding. I was thinking either a white with some black, emerald green, red, yellow, or light pink.

What do you wear with an all black gelding? and if you can attach a picture so I can see it with the horse that would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of the colors you mentioned would be good, in fact I can't think of a color that doesn' t look good with black! My personal favorite is red.
default_yes.gif

Well I don't have any all black horses, as all of ours are pintos, but we do have a few black and whites. Since I tend to show more than one horse a day, and we have a chestnut/white stallion, I prefer colors that will go with a variety of colors. My favorite is teal, which seems to go with all our colors, including gray and palomino. See this forum thread for recent photos. http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=110474

I have also shown this mare in bright pink:

targethalterclass.jpg

If you go to the Hobby Horse site they have a color wheel the shows the best color for hair coats. It might give you some ideas.

Latest posts

Back