Clippers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Wonders

Reaction score
:cheeky-smiley-006: Whats your favorite type of cliuppers??? My family and I have been looking to shave our minis this year.

There is no way my mini is shedding all her fur by herself!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I just got my first pair of clippers last week and just used them for the first time ...

There the Wahl clippers and i love them!!!! I think that they are the ProSeries or something like that, im not really sure. But i really like the Wahl clippers. They have them at TSC for $129.00

Leeana H.

I've had some Andis ACG (or AGC or what?) Super 2 Speeds for a couple years and like them, however, based on glowing recommendations, I bought some Double K's a month or so ago. Might use them for the first time this weekend
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My first choice is Double K's. However, they are more expensive and if you are not showing but just getting the hair off a couple horses for comfort then you have many options.

I love the Laube Lightening clippers. They are light and powerful.

For years I got buy with a pair of the Oster golden A5's. When I started show clipping 8-10 horses I needed something more.

For a quick, get the thick dirty hair off clip, the old Sunbeams are fast and powerful as well but they are heavy and you still need a smaller pair to get the face and legs.

What do you plan on doing with your minis?

Latest posts

Back