Clipped three today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jleonard

Reaction score
I have been dying to clip for months, but this crazy weather just would not cooperate. I think it has finally turned the corner. It's been in the 80's for the last four days, and my fuzzy little yaks were misarable, so I bit the bullet and clipped them today! I love unwraping my babies every year.

Locita before:

SANY1094.jpg

Locita after. I love the neck on this girl.

SANY1161.jpg

Suzy before:

SANY1068.jpg

Suzy after. She was annoyed with me and didn't feel much like looking pretty!

SANY1143.jpg

And Bella, my yearling (her birthday is in 3 weeks) Welsh filly. She is living with the mini's until she is bigger and has no idea that she is not a mini. She had just as much hair as they did too!

Before (this was about a month ago, I can't believe how much she has leveled off since then):

n1037944700_2390946_5419349.jpg

Bella after. Again, sick of being fussed at and not in the mood for pics. And yes, she is wearing 30" Suzy's halter, she has such a tiny head!

SANY1149.jpg

Playing after their hair cuts

SANY1103.jpg

SANY1110.jpg

Bella so want's to be my combined driving pony some day
default_wub.png

SANY1114-1.jpg

SANY1139-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Jessica

Very nice transformations!!!
party.gif

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed too because "all" I did yesterday for clipping was a bridle path and a belly and my back hurt just from that!!! "29" doesn't feel as good now as it did 10 or so years ago
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Beautiful photos of beautiful horses!
default_smile.png

I'm with Jill on the "29" not feeling the same anymore......................................ugh!

They look great! And happy to have all that hair off! I don't know how you did 3 in one day, you must have been motivated to really get it done!
default_laugh.png

Rebecca

Thanks everyone. I love looking out and seeing horses again instead of balls of fluff!

I'm not sure how I was able to do all three either. I got home from my only Monday class at 11:00 and clipped for six and a half hours straight! I guess I just got on a roll and couldn't stop. I also gave my cocker spaniel his summer clip, and he had just as much hair as the horses
default_laugh.png
. Let me tell you, the clipping bug is definitely out of my system now!

Latest posts

Back