Clipped black filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
Just rough clipped first time of the year....

Here are a couple pictures of Ten L's Splendors Silhouette. To me she looks like she needs some more weight..? Not sure though maybe I'm just more used to our other not so refined ones. Was hoping to take her to a show the end of the month.

Before:

foals003.jpg

After:

fillies072.jpg

fillies069.jpg

fillies073.jpg

And her leg looks weird here but it was just because she was about ready to move...

fillies071.jpg

What a pretty girl! To me it doesnt look like she needs weight at all shes just right. Love her expression.

I cannot put into words how much i really like her! I can just picture the baby she and Narko would have ;)

I dont think she is underweight, she looks very smooth through her shoulder/barrel/hip so i would say he is at a really good weight. She looks super refined!!!!

She is just to pretty! You should do well at the shows
default_smile.png

She is a looker Julia! What a pretty little girl! Congrats on her!

Gage

Thanks for the comments....and yes she's a yearling. She actually has pretty little ears on her but they aren't clipped yet because it's still pretty cold here sometimes...and her face is darker than her body because I didn't reclip it with the body as she's had her head clipped for about a month. Hoping she will do good in the showring! First show is now 10 days away :lol:

She is lovely. I think you will do very well with her. I love a horse with a good hip/backend. She is definately my cup of tea. I think her weight is about right and cant wait to see her all polished up. Be sure to post pics of her when she goes to the show.

Oh I just love her! what an absolute doll! I 2nd the loving her hip...and her expressive little head! Go kick some booty with her!!

oh my gosh! wow... what a difference! She looks reall good all clipped up!

What a good-looking girl! No yearling gawkiness there! I hope you'll update us after her first show. (And please post her before and after in the Clipathon post.)

Here is another before picture of her...and RockRiverTiff, I put her on there
default_smile.png

fillies012.jpg

Latest posts

Back